Page 3516 of 4822 FirstFirst ... 251630163416346635063514351535163517351835263566361640164516 ... LastLast
Results 35,151 to 35,160 of 48220
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I never expect a post whore to care about anything but the amout of replies they can have in a single thread

Side note - How is it that the top 2 contributors to demolishing True Sinister argument were Robstar and AshleyPunk?! (Sorry Ash, just giving you shit because you have managed to put a dent in that whole "LOL *Smiley*" stereotype you were given).

Also, how in the FUCK did no one point out that in the dude’s second sentence he said "I always hear things like..." when he was arguing that he wasn't saying "every member"? If he "always" hears it then he is, indeed, including every member. Seriously guys, I am disappointed in the lot of you. I expect so much more, but I guess that's my bad for expecting anything at all out of you guys. Excellent job to Rob and Ashley... You guys won the "Anti-troller of the Thread" award for that one.
    I think that's because more than half of us cared about pushing his buttons rather than verbally castigating him for his fallible argument. Plus, I thought Dennis made some excellent points, too.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I think that's because more than half of us cared about pushing his buttons rather than verbally castigating him for his fallible argument. Plus, I thought Dennis made some excellent points, too.

I will give Denny his due in the thread; he can be very entertaining when thinking logically and presenting sound arguments. But the trolling can be continued while dissecting the argument of the OP. It's a lost art that the likes of Rob and Ape have down to the 'T' in 'trolling'.

Strip them of their pride WHILE making them look a fool. It's so much more difficult than picking one or the other, but so much more gratifying when it occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    I will give Denny his due in the thread; he can be very entertaining when thinking logically and presenting sound arguments. But the trolling can be continued while dissecting the argument of the OP. It's a lost art that the likes of Rob and Ape have down to the 'T' in 'trolling'.

Strip them of their pride WHILE making them look a fool. It's so much more difficult than picking one or the other, but so much more gratifying when it occurs.
    More fun to call lita a whore though...

Black Ninja!
    I never expect a post whore to care about anything but the amout of replies they can have in a single thread

Side note - How is it that the top 2 contributors to demolishing True Sinister argument were Robstar and AshleyPunk?! (Sorry Ash, just giving you shit because you have managed to put a dent in that whole "LOL *Smiley*" stereotype you were given).

Also, how in the FUCK did no one point out that in the dude’s second sentence he said "I always hear things like..." when he was arguing that he wasn't saying "every member"? If he "always" hears it then he is, indeed, including every member. Seriously guys, I am disappointed in the lot of you. I expect so much more, but I guess that's my bad for expecting anything at all out of you guys. Excellent job to Rob and Ashley... You guys won the "Anti-troller of the Thread" award for that one.
    I was working... It's hard to Pay too much attention lol

More fun to call lita a whore though...

Very true... I would have gone with the Sunny route - SO much ammunition to use on that one.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Very true... I would have gone with the Sunny route - SO much ammunition to use on that one.
    But I like lita more.. Even if she is a whore

But I like lita more.. Even if she is a whore

Shouldn't the tag be changed from "Feed.me.whores" to "feed.me.lita"?

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Shouldn't the tag be changed from "Feed.me.whores" to "feed.me.lita"?
    Yes it should... We are totally being bad examples right now. Talking about what a slut she is...

Blog Entries
    Been away for a long while, though I'm sure no one really noticed. Have I missed anything of interest?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Been away for a long while, though I'm sure no one really noticed. Have I missed anything of interest?
    So, uh, yeah. THAT'S what you missed.

How's Gabe BTW?