Page 3512 of 4828 FirstFirst ... 251230123412346235023510351135123513351435223562361240124512 ... LastLast
Results 35,111 to 35,120 of 48272
    Blog Entries
    Looks like that's the end of him. Thank God.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Looks like that's the end of him. Thank God.
    We gave him so many chances.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

No mods around! They left us! THEY LEFT US!

So, calling something as you perceive it is wrong when it comes to women? Why are we offering them a softer approach than we do to men? Can't they handle it? Who appointed you their protector and saviour? I am as sick of Punk as I am sick of AJ. I say she's a terrible actress because she is but I shouldn't say that because it's demeaning now? Give me a fucking break!
    For so long now there has been the call for equality and as soon as this is offered on levels people don't like, somehow it's not right? Get fucked. I'm not going to treat the whole female species with kid gloves just because a select few and some bleeding heart men with wannabe vaginas take issue with it.

So, while your narrow vision wants to blame this on a simply internet phenomenon, it's not. Men have been emasculated by society for too long - being told what we can and can't say, what's right and mostly what's wrong; with the lines being constantly shifted or blurred and all for the convenience of moralistic crusaders with chips on their shoulders. What a crock. People like you are all ideals and no action; you haven't managed to practically apply any of your theoretical notions in real life, because if you had, you'd know things just don't work that way. Your high and mighty approach to this subject is reminiscent of the kind of blinkered Westboro vision that is atypical of someone with no practical experience at life. I wouldn't be surprised if you stand up for free speech but are against pro choice and picket abortion clinics. Because rights are only right when they suit you, huh? When you can bend them and twist them and pass yourself off as better than when all you are is conceited, contemptuous and arrogant - exactly what you're accusing others of doing.

Hit the road, jack.

Blog Entries
    How cool is it that my argument is so strong I don't even have to be here to use it? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    How cool is it that my argument is so strong I don't even have to be here to use it? lol
    Irken constantly pasting something you wrote to boost his post count doesn't make you cool.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Irken constantly pasting something you wrote to boost his post count doesn't make you cool.
    No of course not, I was there already.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No of course not, I was there already.
    Where? Cool Land? No you weren't. I stopped letting people in ages ago.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Where? Cool Land? No you weren't. I stopped letting people in ages ago.
    Maybe you forgot me darling? Remember that night you were doing shots of sambuca and lines of coke off the backs of Shetland ponies? Remember that damsel you woke up next to and discovered you were married? And how after your night of blacked out passion, you agreed to annex a peninsula of Cool Land where said damsel would live in luxury forever if she'd agree to an annulment?

Yep. That damsel was me. Oh, and the annulment? Drawn up by Daniel walkerin.

No, I'm pretty sure that was Chris Hemsworth.