I found a Gif that reminds me of IrkenBomb for some reason...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Okay, I'll try to make this my last one...

Proof that Wrestling can help you in real life situations.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Okay, I'll try to make this my last one...

Proof that Wrestling can help you in real life situations.

That bastard no sold the chair...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oh dear, Dennis really stepped in it here. Hahaha!

But to your query Dennis about guys getting girls drunk to take advantage of them - I think any guy with such a low moral code to do this is also going to be careful to not get drunk themselves. For instance, giving the girl 2 or 3 drinks to your 1 while giving off the illusion that you're keeping pace. I believe it's up to us of those who are fathers to warn our daughters of this and make them aware that drinking is not a game and can be as pleasurable as it can make you miserable. It's a tool like fire. It can be made to serve you or if you're not careful, it can burn you.
    As for the moral issue - every person is different. Sometimes we take it for granted that people have the same set of morals that we do - until we are confronted by the fucked up things people do sometimes. Even in the house right next door to you, someone the same age as you, same social standing, same interests etc can have a wildly different idea of what is acceptable than you do due to differing life experience. Still waters run deep.
    Yea, I have always thought it was wrong to sleep with someone that is drunk. I just always wonder if it's a moral issue as well. I would say if a guy is not drunk and chooses to sleep with a girl who obviously is... they are for sure morally wrong IMO... But if two people are equally drunk and have sex, I don't really understand why people always blame the guy. Before someone says this I can honestly say I'm not justifying something I have done in the past.

Side-note- DRG, I wouldn't ever do that to my friends. My friends are awesome, I wouldn't do something like that to them.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

I've always been fond of these...

DAMMIT ROB!!! You got me giffing again!

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, I have always thought it was wrong to sleep with someone that is drunk. I just always wonder if it's a moral issue as well. I would say if a guy is not drunk and chooses to sleep with a girl who obviously is... they are for sure morally wrong IMO... But if two people are equally drunk and have sex, I don't really understand why people always blame the guy. Before someone says this I can honestly say I'm not justifying something I have done in the past.

Side-note- DRG, I wouldn't ever do that to my friends. My friends are awesome, I wouldn't do something like that to them.

That's the slippery slope - How do you determine "equally drunk" and make it acceptable? Look at it this way, it doesn't matter how drunk you are or not, if she didn't want it to happen, isn't happy with how it happen, or is upset that it happened, you will be in trouble for it (because your thingy has to be hard for the whole sex thing to work ya know). Be VERY cautious if you ever sleep with ANY person, let alone a drunken one.

And Den Den, I know you are far too tender hearted (this isn't a bad thing) to do something like that, I was just making the point of how extreme of a turn you deflected the conversation in.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries

Is this AJ from Simon & Simon?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post

It can be awkward to wake up next to a guy you do not even remember. Then you have to sneak out of the house before he wakes up to offer you waffles and syrup.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    That's the slippery slope - How do you determine "equally drunk" and make it acceptable? Look at it this way, it doesn't matter how drunk you are or not, if she didn't want it to happen, isn't happy with how it happen, or is upset that it happened, you will be in trouble for it (because your thingy has to be hard for the whole sex thing to work ya know). Be VERY cautious if you ever sleep with ANY person, let alone a drunken one.

And Den Den, I know you are far too tender hearted (this isn't a bad thing) to do something like that, I was just making the point of how extreme of a turn you deflected the conversation in.
    No, I agree it's a slippery slope... Which makes it hard to judge either way. I know the social convention is to always blame the guy, which has always interested me. In some cases it almost seems boarder line sexist. (extreme cases)

Yea, I wouldn't do that. Sorry I turned this conversation so crazy left lol.
    #BeJelly