1. #34541
    Frank needs to slow down on the posting a bit.

  2. #34542
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,329
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by I love you Robstor View Post
    Frank needs to slow down on the posting a bit.
    Impossible. It's his Frankbot account.



  3. #34543
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,462
    Blog Entries
    10
    Anything is possible if you believe.


    Minus magic, that's just ridiculous.
    #BeJelly


  4. #34544
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Anything is possible if you believe.


    Minus magic, that's just ridiculous.



    Sorry Den Den... Had to do it.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #34545
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,462
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post



    Sorry Den Den... Had to do it.
    Yea, the impossible thing you are talking about is magic.
    #BeJelly


  6. #34546
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, the impossible thing you are talking about is magic.

    So you can travel through space without the use of a breathing device?

    Or can you dive to the bottom of the ocean without the use of Nitr-ox to help support breathing?

    Better yet, can you piss chocolate milk?


    Sorry, but there are a limit to possibilities, regardless of which Disney Fairytale you are currently living in.



    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #34547
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,462
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    So you can travel through space without the use of a breathing device?

    Or can you dive to the bottom of the ocean without the use of Nitr-ox to help support breathing?

    Better yet, can you piss chocolate milk?


    Sorry, but there are a limit to possibilities, regardless of which Disney Fairytale you are currently living in.

    If I have learned anything in life it's that things are not impossible, just highly improbable.
    #BeJelly


  8. #34548
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    If I have learned anything in life it's that things are not impossible, just highly improbable.
    Except getting over in the IWA. That shit ain't never gonna happen.


  9. #34549
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,462
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Except getting over in the IWA. That shit ain't never gonna happen.
    I don't know why you don't think I can get over. I wouldn't have such little faith in me . Dennis as a heel is a great thing to watch.
    #BeJelly


  10. #34550
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't know why you don't think I can get over. I wouldn't have such little faith in me . Dennis as a heel is a great thing to watch.

    I got such a kick out of this...


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.