Blog Entries
    As long as Mr.Ziggles doesn't make an entry in the RR Prediction Contest, I get a bye in Androo's tournament.

Blog Entries
    Just found out the anniversary of Hitler's death is on my birthday

=$

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Depends how long you freeze it for. Anything under a month should be fine.

The thing is with this subject, what if the storm cuts your power? Won't be freezing too much then!
    That's a good point. Unless it was freezing outside and you had some container that could keep your food safe from outside animals.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Anyone up for Royal Rumble chat? Is anyone watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Anyone up for Royal Rumble chat? Is anyone watching?
    Just joining in, I'm sooooo glad Big Show is in the WHC title picture.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

I'm gonna be super pissed if I'm getting sick.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't know if it's because I'm older and so I understand more of what is happening in the world around me, or it's just more true than now than before. But doesn't it seem like there are more crazies around lately? It's insane that I hear about so many mass shooting, or plan massed shootings. or as steve pointed out... The fact that people are trying to commit crimes like that. With guns, or in that case not such real guns. Why is gun control not a bigger issue!

I blame it on the generation who are beginning to be of age to be called "adults", yet have been told to blame their problems on ANYTHING other than themselves. It's a generation who spent hours secluded away from friends and spent the majority of their young lives being ignored by parents, not having friends outside of Sub Zero, Scorpion, and the primary character from GTA 3, and get their precious little asses patted and filled with the flavor of the month prescription that the children’s psychologist is pushing that month. Now, when they are confronted with a situation that requires rational thinking, they are ill prepared and regress to the "Eye for a Life" syndrome in that they will kill because someone called them a loser.

The coin is two sided in that the bullies have become unbearable when in the past a parent would have stepped in had they known how mean their child was acting, but I blame both cases (be it the bully who snaps, or the victim of being bullied for too long) on the fact that parents would rather accept a medical condition that needs the treatment from medication that we don't have a clue how it will affect our bodies 10, 20, 30 years down the road as a suitable answer for their children acting out, rather than taking the time to place discipline, love, and understanding with their children.

Since the majority of these "crazies" come from a background of broken homes or neglectful parents, I am placing the blame on them for committing the act, but also the parents who sent them into the world without preparing them for just how "rough" and "mean" the world can be to an individual.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    What happened to the user Automatic?

He was always around.

He got mad at me for an argument over TNA using the Alamodome in SA and has refused to come back until I admit that I was wrong (even though I am right...)

That's right, it all revolves around me

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

The good old threads are back

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    The good old threads are back
    Which ones would they be?

I'm so pissed at the WWE!!!

I am going to quit watching them because the Royal Rumble was such bullshit!!!

*This is the theme of the majority of Blogs I expect posted in the next 72 hours*

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone