Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Drivel. I'd say it's mindless drivel.
    Son of a bitch! You say his name and he appears like magic....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Drivel. I'd say it's mindless drivel.
    Yes! This guy gets it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Son of a bitch! You say his name and he appears like magic....
    In typical Iron Ape fashion his first post back is a correction.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    What is people's fascination about buying milk and bread whenever a storm is approaching. I could understand maybe non-perishable food items like can goods but milk and bread? Really? One goes stale 2 hours after you open it and the other ruins without staying cold. It's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    What is people's fascination about buying milk and bread whenever a storm is approaching. I could understand maybe non-perishable food items like can goods but milk and bread? Really? One goes stale 2 hours after you open it and the other ruins without staying cold. It's stupid.
    Very filling very quickly I guess....

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Very filling very quickly I guess....
    Have you not ever noticed that? If they ever forecast snow around here, if you go to the store what's the FIRST things that run out? Milk and bread. Maybe I'm reading too much into it as usual but I know if the power might go out, I stock up on coleman fuel for my portable cooktop and all the can goods I can grab. It just makes more sense

Have you not ever noticed that? If they ever forecast snow around here, if you go to the store what's the FIRST things that run out? Milk and bread. Maybe I'm reading too much into it as usual but I know if the power might go out, I stock up on coleman fuel for my portable cooktop and all the can goods I can grab. It just makes more sense
    Yea,that now that you mention it,Kinda,When shit's goin down,it aint always easy to immediately find milk at the first store you arrive to.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    You can freeze milk and make it last longer. I have no excuse for the bread, that's just ridiculous.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I don't know what kind of bread you're buying or what the climate is like where you're at, but one of those things has got to be fucked up if your bread goes stale that fast. Are you sure you're resealing it properly or don't you bother? I think everyone should be buying longlife milk - it's all I drink.

I think because they're basic staples and offer a certain amount of basic nutrition. I'm guessing milk is in demand more because of possible restocking issues after a storm.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yea,that now that you mention it,Kinda,When shit's goin down,it aint always easy to immediately find milk at the first store you arrive to.
    Again.....I reckon there must be a delay in the resupply lines. Don't sometimes cows stop giving milk after traumatic incidents? A storm might do that.