Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    What can I say? I was born a bad seed. I'm so bad that I leave my room without making the bed. GRRR... Fear me. ~Does Ultimate Warrior ring rope shake to the air~
    Remember when Warrior called Hogan "A dopehead drug addict" ? i always thought how ironic it was given his behavior during his entrance. If one didn't know better.....

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Way to play the devils advocate TDA.
    If I didn't know any better you just said something very clever.. ... Good one, Dennis!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Remember when Warrior called Hogan "A dopehead drug addict" ? i always thought how ironic it was given his behavior during his entrance. If one didn't know better.....
    Irony is a funny thing. Nobody will admit to their own accidental comedic pasts when they hold themselves in such high regard.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    If I didn't know any better you just said something very clever.. ... Good one, Dennis!
    I have met this Dennis guy that you are talking about. He's never clever

hahah thanks.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    What happened to the user Automatic?

He was always around.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    What happened to the user Automatic?

He was always around.
    I don't know, he just kind of dropped off the face of the earth a month ago. I hope everything is going ok for the guy. He was a cool guy to talk to. Random but fun.

His Tyson Kidd thread was almost as awesome as my Brad Maddox thread. Almost .
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Who knows? Some people get lives and don't update us on their situation. It's pretty rude.

Blog Entries
    I don't know, he just kind of dropped off the face of the earth a month ago. I hope everything is going ok for the guy. He was a cool guy to talk to. Random but fun.

His Tyson Kidd thread was almost as awesome as my Brad Maddox thread. Almost .
    I have no memory of his Tyson Kidd thread or your Brad Maddox thread so it could not have been that awesome. Lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I have no memory of his Tyson Kidd thread or your Brad Maddox thread so it could not have been that awesome. Lol
    I didn't make the Bradd Maddox thread awesome, DRG did. And the reason you don't know about the Tyson kidd thread is because it was deleted in one day, it was just me auto and b-mac post whoring in the wwe section.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I didn't make the Bradd Maddox thread awesome, DRG did. And the reason you don't know about the Tyson kidd thread is because it was deleted in one day, it was just me auto and b-mac post whoring in the wwe section.
    Oh okay, good thing I don't remember it then.

Then why do you constantly call it YOUR thread if you didn't make it? You're fuckin with me right? Must be...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.