1. #34441
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Heroes are selfless, villains are selfish.
    That's it,Heros don't need recognition to know they're right,that's why they're doing it.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  2. #34442
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Heroes are selfless, villains are selfish.
    That's a fair point. I just don't understand what would make someone get to that point. It's weird to view the world threw the glass that everyone is born to be good... but people end up doing so many bad things.
    #TeamGeeky


  3. #34443
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,675
    Blog Entries
    5
    So who does everyone think will enter #14 in the Rumble?


  4. #34444
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    So who does everyone think will enter #14 in the Rumble?
    is there some significance to that number?
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #34445
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,675
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    is there some significance to that number?
    Yep. There's a WWE Curse. Anyone who enters the Royal Rumble at #14 has something bad happen to them. Mahal entered last year and well...I don't need to go any further than that.


  6. #34446
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yep. There's a WWE Curse. Anyone who enters the Royal Rumble at #14 has something bad happen to them. Mahal entered last year and well...I don't need to go any further than that.
    Zach Ryder, they have been trying to kill his career for a long time now. This could be the final nail in the coffin.
    #TeamGeeky


  7. #34447
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,539
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    So who does everyone think will enter #14 in the Rumble?
    CM Punk.

  8. #34448
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That's a fair point. I just don't understand what would make someone get to that point. It's weird to view the world threw the glass that everyone is born to be good... but people end up doing so many bad things.
    There's no justifying ppl that go to that level at all,But no,you would not be able to understand it unless you were them. Ppl like that have their own secret problems. However big,small,Justified or ridiculous or whatever,but it doesn't make the actions ok...If you feel that way about shit off your own self instead.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  9. #34449
    What can I say? I was born a bad seed. I'm so bad that I leave my room without making the bed. GRRR... Fear me. ~Does Ultimate Warrior ring rope shake to the air~
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  10. #34450
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    What can I say? I was born a bad seed. I'm so bad that I leave my room without making the bed. GRRR... Fear me. ~Does Ultimate Warrior ring rope shake to the air~
    Way to play the devils advocate TDA.
    #TeamGeeky


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.