Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    While that game may indeed be fun, whoever named it needs a slap upside the head.

Also - nobody actually refers to it as a screwdriver. That's for TV. Be a man and ask for a vodka and orange, hold the orange. If you simply must have orange, make sure it's no more than half the glass worth and that drink must contain ice.

Trust me, take it easy, maybe switch brands. That could help a lot.

Rob - Did you know that Bezzerwizzer means "Smart Ass" (or Know it All) in Danish?

I think it's appropriately titled.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Started snowing over here, so my Boss let me work from home the rest of today.

I need to do this more often.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

But I miss my dual screens

Blog Entries
    Translation: Bodom's boss has let him work without pants for the rest of the day. With a possibility of a spanking to a COB video clip

Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    But I miss my dual screens

I know the feeling. One of the reasons I hate getting on the computer at the house is because I am only looking at 1 20" monitor as opposed to the 2 27" monitors I have here at work. It's perhaps one of the more favorable things about my job; especially on night shifts when I want to watch movies while doing my work.

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I know the feeling. One of the reasons I hate getting on the computer at the house is because I am only looking at 1 20" monitor as opposed to the 2 27" monitors I have here at work. It's perhaps one of the more favorable things about my job; especially on night shifts when I want to watch movies while doing my work.
    Now if only we can sort out the BYOD policy so I can get VPN access on my Android tablet.

Now if only we can sort out the BYOD policy so I can get VPN access on my Android tablet.

What tablet are you using?

We picked up this

Nextbook SE for my son, but I have actually used it more than he has.

It is not the best nor the easiest to navigate but I like the screen and the speed is pretty swift. I have yet to have an issue when streaming movies or YouTube videos and I am enjoying the Nook app for keeping up with my reading. I'm pretty easy going with the tablets, as they are really only being used for entertainment purposes, but I can't think of any major issues I've have with it yet (key word).

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    What tablet are you using?

We picked up this

Nextbook SE for my son, but I have actually used it more than he has.

It is not the best nor the easiest to navigate but I like the screen and the speed is pretty swift. I have yet to have an issue when streaming movies or YouTube videos and I am enjoying the Nook app for keeping up with my reading. I'm pretty easy going with the tablets, as they are really only being used for entertainment purposes, but I can't think of any major issues I've have with it yet (key word).
    I've got the Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 and I love it.

For being a 10-inch tablet with Android 4.0, it's relatively cheap. I think I dropped $300 for it last year. Never had a problem with it.

I've got the Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 and I love it.

For being a 10-inch tablet with Android 4.0, it's relatively cheap. I think I dropped $300 for it last year. Never had a problem with it.

That's awesome; was the keyboard dock included? Also, were you running the HC 3.2 O/S when you got it or was the tablet already updated to the 4.0 by that point (from what I read, the tablet was released with the 3.2 O/S but had the upgrade available soon after it was released in spring of 2011)?

We scored the Nextbook for under $100 thanks to my wife and her nature of finding the best deal possible. It's only 7" but does its job well. I'm sure I'll find a few things that I am not pleased with, but for the 50-100 hours I've used it since getting it before Christmas, I have yet to find a death note for my reviews of it.

DRG hates everyone