Blog Entries
    Hilarious. After being annoyed for months now watching Benji and Joel Madden whore themselves on Australian TV doing KFC ads, I find this!

Billy Martin is an active vegetarian, and won PETA's vegetarian of the year. In the past they actively supported PETA's animal rights campaigns. Members of the group recorded a track, "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous", on PETA's Liberation CD and appeared at PETA's 25th Anniversary Gala and Humanitarian Awards Show.[13] Group members have also demonstrated against KFC's treatment of chickens.[14]
    However, the band have since seemed to change their stance on animal rights. In 2012 and 2013, band members heavily promoted Kentucky Fried Chicken in a series of Australian television commercials, leading to charges of hypocrisy.[15]

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hilarious. After being annoyed for months now watching Benji and Joel Madden whore themselves on Australian TV doing KFC ads, I find this!

Billy Martin is an active vegetarian, and won PETA's vegetarian of the year. In the past they actively supported PETA's animal rights campaigns. Members of the group recorded a track, "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous", on PETA's Liberation CD and appeared at PETA's 25th Anniversary Gala and Humanitarian Awards Show.[13] Group members have also demonstrated against KFC's treatment of chickens.[14]
    However, the band have since seemed to change their stance on animal rights. In 2012 and 2013, band members heavily promoted Kentucky Fried Chicken in a series of Australian television commercials, leading to charges of hypocrisy.[15]
    i wanna go to Joel's house warming lol...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Well....Dennis might.

I'm actually a huge Pink Floyd fan. I wouldn't ever do such a thing.

Blog Entries
    It finally friggin' snowed here. About time.

So hold on, you can win an award for being the best grass eater of the year?! I'm eating Broccoli right now; does that mean I'm a qualified entrant?

Awesome story and I find it very believable. Texas people have been known to stand up for what they think is right or wrong; regardless of the general consensus of the public as to what is politically correct. It just so happens that this is a story about a local resident that I can be proud of rather than shake my head at.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    It finally friggin' snowed here. About time.

It's 78 and 5 mph winds. Pretty nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

It's 78 and 5 mph winds. Pretty nice day.
    I'm holed up in my house right now. Not because there's too much snow or anything. Just don't feel like going outside ATM which is a shame for me since I don't think I've touched snow in about two years. This is the first time in a while where it's actually stuck to the ground.

Blog Entries
    I hate snow. That is all.

Blog Entries