1. #34151
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, I almost fell into those traps. Luckily for me I have always avoided things I feared to be painful... The only piercing I have never understood was the nose piercing, it just sounds painful. I'm curious on how you got talked into getting your nipples pierced... that sounds like a hilarious story.
    The gf got me piercings as an xmas present, told me i could get either my other side of my lip pierced to have snake bites, or nipples done. When o originally got my lip pierced, the side they did they fucked up and they had to redo it on the otherside. So i was always nervous to get the original side redone. Well i told the gf this and she said to get my nips done cause it would be sexy. The piercer told me it was painless, and for the most part it was. It wasnt nearly as bad as i thought it would be. I had em in for 6 months but my nipples were always tender so i took em out haha.
     

  2. #34152
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You have a phone running Android?


    avast! Mobile Security.
    Nope. Got an iPhone 4.


  3. #34153
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Nope. Got an iPhone 4.


    Looks like you're SOL there buddy.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  4. #34154
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,502
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    The gf got me piercings as an xmas present, told me i could get either my other side of my lip pierced to have snake bites, or nipples done. When o originally got my lip pierced, the side they did they fucked up and they had to redo it on the otherside. So i was always nervous to get the original side redone. Well i told the gf this and she said to get my nips done cause it would be sexy. The piercer told me it was painless, and for the most part it was. It wasnt nearly as bad as i thought it would be. I had em in for 6 months but my nipples were always tender so i took em out haha.
    My oldest brother had his nipples pierced when he was like 18 so I knew better because he told me about having a similar experience with his nipple piercings ( them being too tender because of it, plus people would mess with his nipples) so when I thought it might be cool I remembered that it didn't work out for my older brother haha. But hey, I've heard of guys doing much worse because a girl said it would be "sexy" haha and if it was pretty much painless, you still came out ahead .
    #BeJelly


  5. #34155
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You have a phone running Android?


    avast! Mobile Security.

    avast! does Mobile Security?


    I am going to have to look into that. I have been using them for about 2 years now without any complaints; Mobile Security just ups my appreciation for them


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #34156
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    I pierced my own nipple after a breakup once. The same girl - the now ex - ripped it out later accidentally.

  7. #34157
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I pierced my own nipple after a breakup once. The same girl - the now ex - ripped it out later accidentally.

    Ouch, man...


    When we were playing a Juniot Varsity football game my freshman year of high school, one of my team mates went up the shoulder pads of the guy who was blocking him and ripped his nipple ring out. Apparently, before the game, the guy was having words with Brad (my teammate) and had on a shirt that was cut off like Justin Longs in my sig. Brad knew the nipple ring was there and took the time during the course of the game to rip it out, similar to how Chris Farley's "Officer Wilson" from the movie Airheads ripped off the guy in the clubs nipple ring after damaging his badge. Hilarious moment on a football field.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #34158
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,502
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I pierced my own nipple after a breakup once. The same girl - the now ex - ripped it out later accidentally.
    That sounds super painful! How does that even happen!?
    #BeJelly


  9. #34159
    I miss Wrasslor Monkeys recaps, but was happy to see a new addtion to his currently downed sight...

    Enjoy -
























    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #34160
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That sounds super painful! How does that even happen!?
    Just play fighting

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.