Thread: #FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Was holding the baby a little while ago, and totally got my hand crapped in. Thank God he was wearing a diaper because I could literally feel it filling up. Yep, life is good right now.

Btw, thanks to anyone and everyone I missed on the congrats. You guys rock!

Blog Entries
    So I must admit that every time Maria Menounos posts an instagram pic on FB, I click on it. I don't know what it is exactly, but DAMN I like to look at her!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Someone was probably in a shifty mood. Don't think to much about it... I'm sure whoever wrote it meant no harm!
    ....Phew!!

Blog Entries
    I'm really going to make it a point to be a little more contributive (if that really is a word...hang on let me ask Daniel walkerin...he says yes) here on the boards. I'm also really trying to turn my life around to be a better person for both myself and my son.

With that said, I want to apologize to anyone I've offended on here as well as my attitude of late. I'm really going to work on being a better Poot so have patience with me guys. I'm really looking for a fresh start with many of you

Anyway, daddy duty beckons again so time to go. Hope all is well with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'm really going to make it a point to be a little more contributive (if that really is a word...hang on let me ask Daniel walkerin...he says yes) here on the boards. I'm also really trying to turn my life around to be a better person for both myself and my son.

With that said, I want to apologize to anyone I've offended on here as well as my attitude of late. I'm really going to work on being a better Poot so have patience with me guys. I'm really looking for a fresh start with many of you

Poots, all you need is this.

Black Ninja!

Keep doing what you're doing, Papa Poot. Family comes first.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Robstar will have Daniel walkerin sue you for that!
    Yes, we should all take those threats super seriously!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think I love you Daniel
    Does that mean your a master....................... debater?
    #BeJelly

Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    I admit it......will you?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What's worse is there's this idea that someone got out there- probably as a practical joke, I don't know - to create an "Aussie pizza" by cracking an egg in the middle of that sucker. What on earth? Talk about being out of ideas

Isn't it an Ostrich or Emu egg that they crack over the pizza?

MmmMmmMmmM... Exotic!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel walkerin View Post
    I am contractually prevented from commenting on my client. It's the Hippopotamus Oath I took when I became a legal doctor

Sadly, I don't think you're the only lawyer to have ever said this and meant it as a serious statement.

Well Poot, looks like you got caught the same thing I got when I had my kids. I've changed myself in multiple ways since my eldest son was born and it seems like the more kids I had, the more responsible I became. We all still have those moments of weakness, but it's nice to see someone who you've come to know over the course of a year or so, making an effort to become a better person.

Enjoy the daddy duty because they grow up faster than you'd like, but never stop entertaining, frustrating, and causing you to age rapidly. I still remember when my little ones were that old. One of my favorite things was when they'd sleep on my chest while I laid on the couch. You'd be willing to allow your bladder to explode before risking the movement that might cause them to wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone