Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    What's with all these random troll accounts popping up? Just how many email addresses can one create and burn through before they get tired and give up?
    I think some people just have no time on their hands. Aren't they just going to get ip banned anyway?
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I've banned (no joke) about 30 in the last 36 hours. Maybe more. I have been onto Frank about it but I don't know if he's acted on the IPs yet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    You should keep your critiques more Loki.
    I'm going to say, since it's you, that this might have been a funny joke had it had any frame to reference it but I'm not even sure you meant it.

Blog Entries

TMZ reports
    that Hulk Hogan claims he lost out on a match with John Cena thanks to being tricked into having multiple back surgeries in 2009 that were useless and hurt his career.

Hogan filed a $50 million lawsuit against the Laser Spine Institute of Florida. While he didn't explain why he's suing for that amount of money, his legal team says it's because of a "phase out contract" that was ruined by the bad surgeries.

They say the contract outlined a match between Hogan and Cena, which was supposed to be Hogan's final match. Due to the surgeries, it never happened. The contract, along with other appearance opportunities, were worth $50 million.

Here is the full article from TMZ.com:

It was supposed to be the wrestling match to end all wrestling matches -- Hulk Hogan vs. John Cena in a battle royale -- but it was all dashed to pieces thanks to some bogus back surgery ... according to Hulk Hogan ... and it cost him $50 MILLION.

TMZ broke the story ... Hulk filed a $50 million lawsuit against the Laser Spine Institute of Florida -- claiming its doctors duped him into undergoing multiple procedures in 2009 that were completely useless and damaged his career.

Hulk doesn't explain why he's suing for $50 million in the lawsuit -- but Hulk's legal team (headed by Wil Florin) tells TMZ, the reason for the massive sum is a lucrative "phase out contract" that was torpedoed by the bad surgeries.

According to Hulk's team, the contract outlined a blowout match between Hulk and Cena -- a match that was supposed to be Hulk's career ender -- but thanks to the surgeries, it never happened.

Hulk's claiming the contract -- along with subsequent appearance opportunities -- was worth $50 million.

Bahahahahahahaahaha!!! Oh Hogan you shifty bastard! "I was tricked!"

The suing culture you have in the States is quite pathetic.

Hogan is really looking at every possible suing angle to secure that retirement nest egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    B Macs women
    That Asian woman on the end is damn sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    The suing culture you have in the States is quite pathetic.
    It's migrated to over here too, that's why we have so many ridiculous 'elf and safety' laws to prevent every cock head under the sun from suing the hell out of everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    What's with all these random troll accounts popping up? Just how many email addresses can one create and burn through before they get tired and give up?

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Hogan is really looking at every possible suing angle to secure that retirement nest egg.
    Hogan should really just drop the ball with everyone and hang up his boots forever. Over all the years he made enough money already to have a nice and decent retirement nest egg. He really doesn't need to make a lawsuit everytime he gets the chance to do so.