Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Yeah, it was my blunder for not giving you the credit to have an understanding of music beyond you years. Perhaps if I spent more time in discussions with you involving music I would have capture this concept. However, I haven't been privy to you knowledge on the subject, to which I now have a better understanding of your depth.

Or, in normal people talk - I got ya man. Just didn't know you knew so much about some tunes.
    hahahahhhahahahh I enjoyed that you made a super long statement...with in depth ideas, and then said the same thing, in 2 short sentences.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    hahahahhhahahahh I enjoyed that you made a super long statement...with in depth ideas, and then said the same thing, in 2 short sentences.

I enjoyed typing it. It seems/appears as if my long winded nature is a detriment in most situations on here because it either (a) intimidates people before they even converse with me or (b) makes people not want to have conversations because my thoughts last more than a few sentences. It's not that I am incapable of being able to have a shorter version of conversation, but that I would rather enjoy extensive opinions on topic and get a general kick of enjoyment out of having in-depth discussions.

Translation - (Note - I would have used the "Werds are for..." Idiocrasy meme, but Bods hates that word and I respect that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I don't know why I even watch sports being from seattle. I just end up disappointed by another crappy play call. stupid sports.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I really did like 'Tags are serious business' tag, very fitting.

Blog Entries
    I really did like 'Tags are serious business' tag, very fitting.
    My tag finally got deleted. I'm a little upset by this. Must. Try. Harder.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    My tag finally got deleted. I'm a little upset by this. Must. Try. Harder.
    What tags would that be?

Blog Entries
    What tags would that be?
    I put shaz hands up for a while... that was my longest lasting tag.
    #TeamGeeky

Ugh, 15 mins until relief shows up and I can go home...

Maybe time with the Wifey and Kiddos will get me out of this funky, confrontational little mindset I've been stuck in for the past two days. Working on your days off is never fun, but training a new person who both of you mutually don't like each other is another thing. It makes a difference in how you react to someone when they tell one of your co-workers, behind your back of course, that they can't wait until the day that they can slash your tires.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Ugh, 15 mins until relief shows up and I can go home...

Maybe time with the Wifey and Kiddos will get me out of this funky, confrontational little mindset I've been stuck in for the past two days. Working on your days off is never fun, but training a new person who both of you mutually don't like each other is another thing. It makes a difference in how you react to someone when they tell one of your co-workers, behind your back of course, that they can't wait until the day that they can slash your tires.
    You know what would be hilarious? If they were doing some sort of Black Gold/Undercover Boss crossover show and you were the patsy.

Blog Entries
    I was looking at Billie Piper on the Graham Norton show last night and I was thinking, you know with her extreme features they shouldn't really go together well at all and any one of which might tip the balance for a girl to the "Ugh! factor" but for some reason - I would smash the living daylights out of that girl. Damn.