1. #33381
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I've got it. You're a prostitute right?
    No, hahah. I don't sell my body to the night.
    #BeJelly


  2. #33382
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    No, hahah. I don't sell my body to the night.
    Just to the Hermaphrodites who have both He and She parts, right?




    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #33383
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Just to the Hermaphrodites who have both He and She parts, right?


    No, I put on the red light to that.
    #BeJelly


  4. #33384
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Dennis: his knowledge of the oldest profession in the world doesn't extend beyond The Police song, "Roxanne"



  5. #33385
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Who cares if it's true? This is hilarious!




  6. #33386
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Dennis: his knowledge of the oldest profession in the world doesn't extend beyond The Police song, "Roxanne"
    You give him too much credit...


    I was going along the lines of "Red Light District" by Ludacris.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #33387
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Who cares if it's true? This is hilarious!

    Reads like it was written by Poot.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  8. #33388
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    You give him too much credit...


    I was going along the lines of "Red Light District" by Ludacris.
    Dude...he just quoted the first 2 lines of Roxanne straight up!



  9. #33389
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Who cares if it's true? This is hilarious!

    Such in-depth description!!!




    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #33390
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Reads like it was written by Poot.
    But....but...but....I liked it!

    Oh I'm with you now.....I think.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.