Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Did you do that whole akbar thing?
    No, I did that whole "akbar thing" better than akbar

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Did Drg just blame me... doesn't he know all my post whoring is his fault?
    I forget, I'm the new SG so blame DRG... Could it be because our initials rhyme Dennis?

One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue

FUCK YOU DENNY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Really dumb of them I think. As far as I can see, there is potential in guys like them, if they would only get the chance to prove themselves. For example:

Riley has decent mic skills, medium in-ring talent but has a great charisma and the crowd like him.
    Gabriel lacks the mic skills and needs to practice on them but has a good in-ring presence, great charisma and the crowd also likes him.

so, what bugs?
    This can be argued. When has Riley presented himself as anything outside of a lackey? Even when breaking away from Miz, he was only entertaining when facing... Watch this now.... The MIZ! In ring is manageable but what separates him from every other blank face, insert name stereotype of that stature? Nothing. As for Gabriel, he will be the new Evan Bourne. Don't give him a mic, just let him smile and wave and stick him with whatever flavor of the month is around until it's time to break them apart and repeat the rinse cycle.

Basically Gabriel = Bourne = Kingston = Billy Gunn - These are guys you WANT to see pushed as a singles wrestler, but when given the chance to shine on their own, fans scream "Hey, where's the other guy?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Is that because you lengthened posts per page then?
    Yes'ir... One of the best decisions since I've been on this site. It makes scanning through the Dennis conversations MUCH easier

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries

Playing this song while viewing this website is surprisingly calming.

Blog Entries
    Drg seems very anti Dennis today haha. He knows he loves my random blurbs of conversation. And yes drg the reason I blame you is because your initials rhyme with sg...
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries

hahahaha both of these are on the first page.
    I don't get it. How does this work? Is it because they're the last two images I gave you? Must be

Drg seems very anti Dennis today haha. He knows he loves my random blurbs of conversation. And yes drg the reason I blame you is because your initials rhyme with sg...
    Denny - It's not hate, it's attention. Remember, that's all you crave so good or bad are irrelevant

I don't get it. How does this work? Is it because they're the last two images I gave you? Must be
    I think it's generating the search of the last few things uploaded. The page 10 mins ago isn't the same as the page now.

DRG hates everyone

are any of the PWI Awards or Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards out yet?? always worth a good look

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Denny - It's not hate, it's attention. Remember, that's all you crave so good or bad are irrelevant
    Call it what you want DRG, I'm going to blame you either way.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Alright alright, what's going on here then? DRG, don't you know that Dennis is MY punching ba....ooooh, I mean project? I feel violated, you never even asked!

But seriously, go easy on each other or I'll make you either efed for a week or confine you to the TNA section for a week - whichever you DON'T want the most! And if that isn't threat enough, I'll make you discuss soccer!

Be nice fellas. It's free.

Call it what you want DRG, I'm going to blame you either way.
    Oh Denny

DRG hates everyone

Alright alright, what's going on here then? DRG, don't you know that Dennis is MY punching ba....ooooh, I mean project? I feel violated, you never even asked!

But seriously, go easy on each other or I'll make you either efed for a week or confine you to the TNA section for a week - whichever you DON'T want the most! And if that isn't threat enough, I'll make you discuss soccer!

Be nice fellas. It's free.

Don't worry Rob. It's just the fun nature of those who are as thick as thieves or are thought to be as close as siblings to rile each other up from time to time. I love me some Denny and even pay him tribute to his wonderful nature of being such an easy going poster. I just find it amusing to have some quick witted banter with him. Plus it helps to keep his total posts above 6 words

DRG hates everyone