1. #33121
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Haha, I've seen that one. I'm glad MJF can laugh about it



  2. #33122
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Who?......?
    Miss Literally...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #33123
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I would do sports rants... I love to rant about sports, that thread sounds fun .

    I'm just going to go ahead and take this as a compliment .
    In what universe is that considered a compliment... What are you smoking Dennis?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #33124
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    10
    I don't understand why two and a half men was ever very popular... I'm watching a re run right now, it's just super vulgar with attractive females. wait I answered my question.
    #BeJelly


  5. #33125
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    In what universe is that considered a compliment... What are you smoking Dennis?
    If I took every insult that the mods throw my way harshly, I would probably cry myself to sleep... So I choose to take the things they say with a grain of salt
    #BeJelly


  6. #33126
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't understand why two and a half men was ever very popular... I'm watching a re run right now, it's just super vulgar with attractive females. wait I answered my question.
    Lol. It is funny. It has moments of good hilarity, though im sure ape would disagree haha
     

  7. #33127
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    If I took every insult that the mods throw my way harshly, I would probably cry myself to sleep... So I choose to take the things they say with a grain of salt
    That isn't the same as taking it as a compliment lol...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #33128
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Lol. It is funny. It has moments of good hilarity, though im sure ape would disagree haha
    I do agree it has some great moments of humor... I just don't think it is nearly as funny as other sitcoms. We have a ton of great sitcoms on tv right now.
    #BeJelly


  9. #33129
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    If I took every insult that the mods throw my way harshly, I would probably cry myself to sleep... So I choose to take the things they say with a grain of salt
    That's the problem. They're not insults. They're character recommendations.



  10. #33130
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That's the problem. They're not insults. They're character recommendations.
    Sometimes this is true. Other times I would disagree with that... ahah I have been told that I am clueless 99% of the time and that I wear velcro shoes in the past week hahaha.
    #BeJelly


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.