Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Vance Archer reminded me so much of Test in a weird way. I was bothered by the fact that they never really gave him a main event level chance.
    Or you know, any level of chance.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Or you know, any level of chance.
    A chance is a chance somewhere else lol

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    A chance is a chance somewhere else lol
    And a chance he took in Japan...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Vance Archer reminded me so much of Test in a weird way. I was bothered by the fact that they never really gave him a main event level chance.
    I was bothered by his tramp stamp.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I was Jealous of his tramp stamp.
    Fixed that for you Bodom.

Blog Entries
    Sorry guys. I had no idea Kev has homophobic or had used any such language. If I had known I never would have brought it up. I can't stand people who are biased against anybody regardless or race, color, or sexual orientation.

With this known, I now say leave him banned. We're better off without trash like that on our forums.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Sorry guys. I had no idea Kev has homophobic or had used any such language. If I had known I never would have brought it up. I can't stand people who are biased against anybody regardless or race, color, or sexual orientation.

With this known, I now say leave him banned. We're better off without trash like that on our forums.
    You're fine Poot, you didn't see him in crazy mode.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    You're fine Poot, you didn't see him in crazy mode.
    When I actually had gotten to know Kev a bit was the next to the last time he got banned. I had interacted with him some because I was head writer for Showdown! and he was on there. Then he butthurted all over himself and got banned.

After that he was brought back in on the Probie account and got banned after he fuzzed up on you if I remember right. So yeah, I never actually got to see him go full on crazy, just more thin skinned and butthurt.

I agree with Rob, I see him going bonkers one day and shooting a gay black jew because it fills too many of his "phobes" at once.

Black Ninja!
    When I actually had gotten to know Kev a bit was the next to the last time he got banned. I had interacted with him some because I was head writer for Showdown! and he was on there. Then he butthurted all over himself and got banned.

After that he was brought back in on the Probie account and got banned after he fuzzed up on you if I remember right. So yeah, I never actually got to see him go full on crazy, just more thin skinned and butthurt.

I agree with Rob, I see him going bonkers one day and shooting a gay black jew because it fills too many of his "phobes" at once.
    You remember correctly... Kinda why I've mostly avoided the JBW thread since...

Blog Entries

Same here. Sorry about brining it up. Had I known, there's no way I would have brought it up. I didn't see his Probie antics so when I saw that it wasn't banned, I assumed that he was only temp-banned and could have just come back under that account instead of TKB's account.