1. #32951
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Is your ability to function so impared by weed that you can't do the assignment stoned?

    I only ask because I took the Redman/Method Man perspective from How High when it came to school work...

    "Study high, take the test high, get high scores."
    Now to think about it, this is actually some bullshit to make weed look cool or something.

  2. #32952
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Now to think about it, this is actually some bullshit to make weed look cool or something.
    No it's about your state of mind... You will be at ease while taking the test and won't be stressed about fucking up.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #32953
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    No it's about your state of mind... You will be at ease while taking the test and won't be stressed about fucking up.
    That has to be a myth because sure your at ease and mellow but in a test you need to think quickly and do calculation etc think clearer and no way does being high allow that.

  4. #32954
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    That has to be a myth because sure your at ease and mellow but in a test you need to think quickly and do calculation etc think clearer and no way does being high allow that.
    a lot easier to do with a clear mind.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #32955
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    a lot easier to do with a clear mind.
    And sometimes it has the opposite effect, like I'll stress and worry more.

    But it depends on the type on the type of weed you smoke I guess.

  6. #32956
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    And sometimes it has the opposite effect, like I'll stress and worry more.

    But it depends on the type on the type of weed you smoke I guess.
    Drink instead...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #32957
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    What a great philosophy, but in all seriousness it'll come out a mess if I do the work.
    It worked for me

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    No it's about your state of mind... You will be at ease while taking the test and won't be stressed about fucking up.
    See, this guy gets it!



    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    That has to be a myth because sure your at ease and mellow but in a test you need to think quickly and do calculation etc think clearer and no way does being high allow that.
    It's all about the person. I know several people who can't do more than eat Jethro Bodine sized bowls of cereal when they are stoned. The group of people I ran with, when we got high, we were inspired. We'd often help each other with task ranging from cleaning their room, doing homework, or even working on their car. Weed made us active, but I do think of us as a rarity when speaking on the topic.

    It's all about how your body reacts to the substance. If you know it'll be a mess, then you should not do it. For me, I was fully functioning in school when I was high or sober.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #32958
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    It's all about the person. I know several people who can't do more than eat Jethro Bodine sized bowls of cereal when they are stoned. The group of people I ran with, when we got high, we were inspired. We'd often help each other with task ranging from cleaning their room, doing homework, or even working on their car. Weed made us active, but I do think of us as a rarity when speaking on the topic.

    It's all about how your body reacts to the substance. If you know it'll be a mess, then you should not do it. For me, I was fully functioning in school when I was high or sober.
    You're not smoking it right then.

  9. #32959
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    I'd actually be up for Kev being brought back. Dude was legit trying to stay out of trouble when he got banned this last time....

  10. #32960
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,797
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    This is why I'm going to screw up in life.

    Day off work and Uni so I thought I would start my assignment, I said fuck it and got high instead.
    Why would you get high before an assignment? Lol. I get high all the time, but never before I'm writing an essay, lmao.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.