1. #32661
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    My strict old fashioned Asian dad did the same with me and if I ever have kids, I won't spoil them but I'll give them most of these stuff. (I still love my dad though obviously Lol)

    I'm just saying, it's really not a nice feeling when all your friends have the new PS2 and you're stuck with the PS1.

    I'm not opposed to specifics (my kids have the Wii, Xbox360, and a few Ipads/Ipods that they get to spend time on but do not own) being granted towards them earning their rights as an adult. However, I am opposed to them posting images of themselves doing stupid shit on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or what the fuck ever. These kids don't understand that what you put out there about how you are feeling/acting right now can't come back to haunt you later in life. I have a friend who lost a lot due to his facebook page and now has "supervised visitation" with his boy thanks to a psycho-ex who was mad about seeing him with another girl online. The fucked up part? It wasn't even on HIS page. It was on a buddy of his pics, but was admissible in the court of law.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #32662
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I wasn't referencing him....
    Obviously, this one went past the landing strip...


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #32663
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Obviously, this one went past the landing strip...
    Just wanted it to be clear......I'm a little miffed. I don't like it when kids with no respect come into an environment and begin to attempt to manipulate situations and conversations with poor attempts at qualifications and outright denial of intent when it it clear to all, they are not being truthful. But that's what teens do, right - they'll do anything to twist something that makes them feel uncomfortable to their advantage, no matter how many backtracking lies they tell, they seem to always be able to justify it to themselves. Oh well, what are ya gonna do?



  4. #32664
    Super Member Guest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Derry, Ireland
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Girls On The Internet Syndrome: The act of men, if you can call some of the guys on here men, chasing after women on an internet forum.
    oh, I can't be assed reading through the last few pages, I'm guessing some guys on here are trying to woo AshleyPunk??

  5. #32665
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Just wanted it to be clear......I'm a little miffed. I don't like it when kids with no respect come into an environment and begin to attempt to manipulate situations and conversations with poor attempts at qualifications and outright denial of intent when it it clear to all, they are not being truthful. But that's what teens do, right - they'll do anything to twist something that makes them feel uncomfortable to their advantage, no matter how many backtracking lies they tell, they seem to always be able to justify it to themselves. Oh well, what are ya gonna do?
    That's a broad generalization, Rob. I'm 19 and I think I get along with the "adults" on EWN pretty well. I know you're not talking about me here anyway, but still...



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  6. #32666
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    That's a broad generalization, Rob. I'm 19 and I think I get along with the "adults" on EWN pretty well. I know you're not talking about me here anyway, but still...
    Yeah, but you know what teens can be like right? Any statement can be mistakenly interpreted as generalization, however I was referring to the greater degree of teens. From my experience. Which I can speak from. Because I have it. Experience. More than some. Who pretend that they do. Experience. Key word.



  7. #32667
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,489
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I wasn't referencing him....
    Yea, I took your statement to be broad... not a personal attack on anyone.
    #BeJelly


  8. #32668
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah, but you know what teens can be like right? Any statement can be mistakenly interpreted as generalization, however I was referring to the greater degree of teens. From my experience. Which I can speak from. Because I have it. Experience. More than some. Who pretend that they do. Experience. Key word.
    I hear you. Thing with me is, I fully admit I don't know shit about shit.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  9. #32669
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah, but you know what teens can be like right? Any statement can be mistakenly interpreted as generalization, however I was referring to the greater degree of teens. From my experience. Which I can speak from. Because I have it. Experience. More than some. Who pretend that they do. Experience. Key word.
    By Experience you mean...




    Sorry, but I'm trolling now


    And your point is valid Rob. It's the same reason why backwards justification of actions or opinions rubs many users raw. If you have been cornered, it is better to say I fucked up and move on than it is to qualify yourself as right even though you are admitting defeat... “nobility" to your cause so to speak; right K2?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #32670
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Just wanted it to be clear......I'm a little miffed. I don't like it when kids with no respect come into an environment and begin to attempt to manipulate situations and conversations with poor attempts at qualifications and outright denial of intent when it it clear to all, they are not being truthful. But that's what teens do, right - they'll do anything to twist something that makes them feel uncomfortable to their advantage, no matter how many backtracking lies they tell, they seem to always be able to justify it to themselves. Oh well, what are ya gonna do?
    Like we couldn't tell you weren't miffed after reading this previous post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The thing about GOTIS is.....you deny it if you have it and you deny it if you don't have it.

    OH NO! People have been talking about me while I was logged off! The banning will begin when I get through crying about it. And the crying will begin when I get through moaning about it!

    Now where did we put that Victim Card???

    I never knew I couldn't post at my timezone's convenience? Kinda makes it hard to mod, but anyway - let me take advice from an inexperienced, naive, attention seeking, thin skinned teenager who clearly knows so much about such things.

    Rant over.
    And obviously the rant wasn't over But that's ok. At least your rants are entertaining to read
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.