Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ill take the new choice
    Physical Challenge invoked!!!

Your task is simple

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ng-Association

You know the thread very well. Your challenge however is a bit foreign.

You are tasked with making a thread in the eFeds explaining your stance as to how being a member of an Efed can negatively affect your life both on and off line. This is NOT an efed bash so do not make it about petty things; it is a WARNING to the hazards of spending and investing your emotional life into a fictional game created in the minds of a select few (compare it to the lecture parents give their kids about how your life can be wasted playing too many video games). Your goal for this thread is to get your fellow Efedders into a discussion on the pitfalls of how investing too much emotionally into a fantasy world can affect your everyday life (example: I stayed up working on my character, and I was late to work resulting in a write up from the boss).

If you can manage 5 people (who you are not allowed to contact and encourage to continue to post) to carry on the conversations and give examples of their own pitfalls – BEFORE the tread drops to #10 on the list – then you have succeeded.

Do you accept?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I am surprised a mod has not put a stop to all of this yet haha.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Could I swap for a more general topic, as I'm not exactly, "an avid TNA viewer"
    Gimme a min, Des. I'm at work which is requiring that I actually "work" at the moment.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Physical Challenge invoked!!!

Your task is simple

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ng-Association

You know the thread very well. Your challenge however is a bit foreign.

You are tasked with making a thread in the eFeds explaining your stance as to how being a member of an Efed can negatively affect your life both on and off line. This is NOT an efed bash so do not make it about petty things; it is a WARNING to the hazards of spending and investing your emotional life into a fictional game created in the minds of a select few (compare it to the lecture parents give their kids about how your life can be wasted playing too many video games). Your goal for this thread is to get your fellow Efedders into a discussion on the pitfalls of how investing too much emotionally into a fantasy world can affect your everyday life (example: I stayed up working on my character, and I was late to work resulting in a write up from the boss).

If you can manage 5 people (who you are not allowed to contact and encourage to continue to post) to carry on the conversations and give examples of their own pitfalls – BEFORE the tread drops to #10 on the list – then you have succeeded.

Do you accept?
    I accept. Although, this will not be done until i am done with work in 10 hrs. If im to do this challenge, i want to do it right through my laptop and not on my phone. But yes, i accept

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Could I swap for a more general topic, as I'm not exactly, "an avid TNA viewer"
    First off, How do you have Jeff Hardy in your sig, but not have an opinion of Hardy's character? Not making fun, I just took you to have a thing for his face paint or were a fan of his body of work which I took to include his current work. I guess we should have a few more interactions before I could be able to understand your true grasp on the wrestling industry as a whole.

Secondly, I selected one from outside of the TNA realm for you, but presents a bit of a challenge since he's a well recieved character in the wrestling industry.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...-Chris-Jericho

The arguement is simple - Argue as to why Jericho isn't a valued member in the wrestling world... And remember, if all else fails just lie.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I accept. Although, this will not be done until i am done with work in 10 hrs. If im to do this challenge, i want to do it right through my laptop and not on my phone. But yes, i accept
    Take your time bear. I have the same restrictions being at work myself, although at work I have access to a PC.

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    First off, How do you have Jeff Hardy in your sig, but not have an opinion of Hardy's character? Not making fun, I just took you to have a thing for his face paint or were a fan of his body of work which I took to include his current work. I guess we should have a few more interactions before I could be able to understand your true grasp on the wrestling industry as a whole.

Secondly, I selected one from outside of the TNA realm for you, but presents a bit of a challenge since he's a well recieved character in the wrestling industry.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...-Chris-Jericho

The arguement is simple - Argue as to why Jericho isn't a valued member in the wrestling world... And remember, if all else fails just lie.

Take your time bear. I have the same restrictions being at work myself, although at work I have access to a PC.
    I like Hardy, but I haven't seen him do anything for around a year. I don't have a clue what "Jeff Hardy's thoughts" are, or his internal commentary, so I don't have an opinion.

And fuck. I'll try in around 20 minutes

I thought WWE removed wrestlers from their Alumni section once they were on TNA??

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I thought WWE removed wrestlers from their Alumni section once they were on TNA??
    Who is still there?

I know Hogan should be there as part of a pre-exsisting stipulation from some wierd bullshit transaction or what not.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Yeah, let's all blame it on a black dude
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-cannabis.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    rvd and sting are both in the alum section on wwe.com
    #BeJelly