Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That was the general idea
    Chances are you might have missed the inference with the amount of totally shit posts flooding the boards lately. "lol "

Blog Entries
    hahahahaahhhahaha lolololololololoolollool

Black Ninja!
    That was the general idea
    General Idea

Chances are you might have missed the inference with the amount of totally shit posts flooding the boards lately. "lol "
    Oh I think you misunderstood my sophisticated response of "lol".

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    You know, sometimes we stop to wonder why it's such a sausage fest around here and I think that speaks for itself largely. For the same reason girls can't play rugby - they just aren't built for it. I suppose if we were a little more tolerant....had a "Dolls House" section or something, we'd see more ladies. But the internet being what it is.,.....they're just a bit too sensitive.

Blog Entries
    You know, sometimes we stop to wonder why it's such a sausage fest around here and I think that speaks for itself largely. For the same reason girls can't play rugby - they just aren't built for it. I suppose if we were a little more tolerant....had a "Dolls House" section or something, we'd see more ladies. But the internet being what it is.,.....they're just a bit too sensitive.
    Well, I did have that My Little Pony section but even that became mainstream because of the fellas. But Polly-Pablo was definitely an exception to the rule. She could dish out a few e-Indian burns just as good as the guys and brush off any adversity like it was nothing.

Black Ninja!
    I just figured wrestling was more popular with males than with females. Then as soon as a female joins they get bombarded by everyone else. It doesn't matter how thick you skin is, you're going to get annoyed at some stage.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Well, I did have that My Little Pony section but even that became mainstream because of the fellas. But Polly-Pablo was definitely an exception to the rule. She could dish out a few e-Indian burns just as good as the guys and brush off any adversity like it was nothing.
    Panda is another exception.

Blog Entries
    Yep, Polly was a different breed, likely due to her military background. But even she got pissed off at something going down here.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I just figured wrestling was more popular with males than with females. Then as soon as a female joins they get bombarded by everyone else. It doesn't matter how thick you skin is, you're going to get annoyed at some stage.
    So true. Even if there were just a handful, a half dozen, it would help others feel better coming here.

Black Ninja!
    Yep, Polly was a different breed, likely due to her military background. But even she got pissed off at something going down here.

So true. Even if there were just a handful, a half dozen, it would help others feel better coming here.
    That would probably be rather helpful.

You sure about that? I seem to remember numerous occasions where she would get overly defensive, make mountains out of mole-hills, and perceive comments as attacks or insults when they weren't really anything of the sort.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9