1. #32441
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,105
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That was the general idea
    Chances are you might have missed the inference with the amount of totally shit posts flooding the boards lately. "lol "


  2. #32442
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    hahahahaahhhahaha lolololololololoolollool


  3. #32443
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That was the general idea
    General Idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Chances are you might have missed the inference with the amount of totally shit posts flooding the boards lately. "lol "
    Oh I think you misunderstood my sophisticated response of "lol".


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #32444
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,105
    Blog Entries
    5
    You know, sometimes we stop to wonder why it's such a sausage fest around here and I think that speaks for itself largely. For the same reason girls can't play rugby - they just aren't built for it. I suppose if we were a little more tolerant....had a "Dolls House" section or something, we'd see more ladies. But the internet being what it is.,.....they're just a bit too sensitive.


  5. #32445
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You know, sometimes we stop to wonder why it's such a sausage fest around here and I think that speaks for itself largely. For the same reason girls can't play rugby - they just aren't built for it. I suppose if we were a little more tolerant....had a "Dolls House" section or something, we'd see more ladies. But the internet being what it is.,.....they're just a bit too sensitive.
    Well, I did have that My Little Pony section but even that became mainstream because of the fellas. But Polly-Pablo was definitely an exception to the rule. She could dish out a few e-Indian burns just as good as the guys and brush off any adversity like it was nothing.


  6. #32446
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You know, sometimes we stop to wonder why it's such a sausage fest around here and I think that speaks for itself largely. For the same reason girls can't play rugby - they just aren't built for it. I suppose if we were a little more tolerant....had a "Dolls House" section or something, we'd see more ladies. But the internet being what it is.,.....they're just a bit too sensitive.
    I just figured wrestling was more popular with males than with females. Then as soon as a female joins they get bombarded by everyone else. It doesn't matter how thick you skin is, you're going to get annoyed at some stage.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #32447
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Well, I did have that My Little Pony section but even that became mainstream because of the fellas. But Polly-Pablo was definitely an exception to the rule. She could dish out a few e-Indian burns just as good as the guys and brush off any adversity like it was nothing.
    Panda is another exception.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #32448
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,105
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Well, I did have that My Little Pony section but even that became mainstream because of the fellas. But Polly-Pablo was definitely an exception to the rule. She could dish out a few e-Indian burns just as good as the guys and brush off any adversity like it was nothing.
    Yep, Polly was a different breed, likely due to her military background. But even she got pissed off at something going down here.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I just figured wrestling was more popular with males than with females. Then as soon as a female joins they get bombarded by everyone else. It doesn't matter how thick you skin is, you're going to get annoyed at some stage.
    So true. Even if there were just a handful, a half dozen, it would help others feel better coming here.


  9. #32449
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yep, Polly was a different breed, likely due to her military background. But even she got pissed off at something going down here.



    So true. Even if there were just a handful, a half dozen, it would help others feel better coming here.
    That would probably be rather helpful.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #32450
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Well, I did have that My Little Pony section but even that became mainstream because of the fellas. But Polly-Pablo was definitely an exception to the rule. She could dish out a few e-Indian burns just as good as the guys and brush off any adversity like it was nothing.
    You sure about that? I seem to remember numerous occasions where she would get overly defensive, make mountains out of mole-hills, and perceive comments as attacks or insults when they weren't really anything of the sort.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.