Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    StraightTalk. We've tried Verizon, then moved to AT&T, and it just got too expensive. StraightTalk is a wonderful provider although you have to pay for your phones outright. They bounce off of both ATT and Verizon towers so it works great.
    Ah well be sure to have a 30 day guarantee or something if u get the nexus. I got it cause of the screen and i loved the camera, but i ran into problems where when i was in 4g areas, it would register 4g, work for a moment, completely drop all service and repeat over and over. Verizon even sent me a replacement that did the same thing. I finally got them to send me a droid 4, which ive had a few minor problems with, but ive read other reviews online for the nexus where others have had the same problem

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hey I don't know why you don't do efed shows where you completely humiliate a banned member like Aloisick's character, then email them that show. Lol, that's pretty petty I know!

Someone write that in The Piper's "How NOT To Mod" manual, OK?
    For the most part, we just make them jobberbots. Before I even joined the EWNCW, they did that with my username.

Blog Entries
    Hey I don't know why you don't do efed shows where you completely humiliate a banned member like Aloisick's character, then email them that show. Lol, that's pretty petty I know!

Someone write that in The Piper's "How NOT To Mod" manual, OK?
    Interesting idea. Aloisick had 30 characters or thereabouts, then you have Kev of course, and that DJ Black/supercenasucks/kickass guy from way back, Broc, Pau, Sully, Giddy. You could technically make a be the booker thing, and book a brand new company consisting of characters created by banned characters lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    For the most part, we just make them jobberbots. Before I even joined the EWNCW, they did that with my username.
    That wasn't you man, it was a character created by Rich, he had an alt account of the similar name; K2AssJelly.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    sometimes you just want to post something under 30 characters, and your trying not to post whore...
    But we're not complaining about that; we're complaining about the people who spend, like, 98% of their time here conversing like their contributions need to fit inside of fortune cookies. Sure, not every comment is going to demand an in-depth response, but there are some people here who are on a discussion board and quite obviously not even particularly interested in actually discussing things (which is all kinds of shitfuckingly stupid). This place isn't Twitter, but not everyone seems to understand that. And it sucks.

People who spend HOURS A DAY on here posting for the sake of posting seriously need to reexamine their respective situations, 'cuz that shit is all kinds of whack.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I'm not a fan of all these funny tags being deleted

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post

People who spend HOURS A DAY on here posting for the sake of posting seriously need to reexamine their respective situations, 'cuz that shit is all kinds of whack.
    Yeah! Those guys are so lame! Losers! Glad I'm not like that......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I'm not a fan of all these funny tags being deleted
    No actually funny tags were removed, I swear.

Black Ninja!
    Yeah! Those guys are so lame! Losers! Glad I'm not like that......
    You're not, though, Rob. You contribute, relatively speaking, insightful posts to the boards.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Does anyone know if Bret Hart is still able to wrestle a decent submission match these days?