Thread: #FreeBodom

  1. #31651
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,680
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    It's cool to not give a fuck
    So cool that I decided to make a tag about it.


  2. #31652
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    No shit huh?
    Exactly


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #31653
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Exactly
    Omg! Lol

    Ok now im done. So how ya been drg?
     

  4. #31654
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Omg! Lol

    Ok now im done. So how ya been drg?
    You know... Killing time, brain cells, and small cats. Pretty much normal

    I'm actually debating if I am going to break down and watch Reel Steal again for the fun of it, but it's hard to make that choice over the other options of Murder in the First, Quantum of Solace, and Looper (again since I just watched it last night and loved it). Hard choices to make when your at work, but dammit it's part of the job description!


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #31655
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    You know... Killing time, brain cells, and small cats. Pretty much normal

    I'm actually debating if I am going to break down and watch Reel Steal again for the fun of it, but it's hard to make that choice over the other options of Murder in the First, Quantum of Solace, and Looper (again since I just watched it last night and loved it). Hard choices to make when your at work, but dammit it's part of the job description!
    Looper. Im a bit JGL fan and Willis fan. I have yet to see the first 4 die hards but i have em downloaded. Gonna watch em before the new one comes out in feb
     

  6. #31656
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Looper. Im a bit JGL fan and Willis fan. I have yet to see the first 4 die hards but i have em downloaded. Gonna watch em before the new one comes out in feb
    Do it do it now.Die Hard 1 and 4 are the best




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #31657
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,274
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    No... Apparently a common trait of "post whores" is to claim that hey don't give a fuck about their post count
    Most postwhore accusations come from those who's postcounts are high anyway. Ironic.



  8. #31658
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Do it do it now.Die Hard 1 and 4 are the best
    And to add on that.Die Hard 1 is considered one of the best Christmas movies ever




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #31659
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,680
    Blog Entries
    5
    Would you consider efedding as a sort of postwhoring? It's basically us screaming "Nuh uuuuuuh! I'm gonna win!" with little variation.


  10. #31660
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,274
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Would you consider efedding as a sort of postwhoring? It's basically us screaming "Nuh uuuuuuh! I'm gonna win!" with little variation.
    Oh definetly. Wait....

    IC- Robstar grabs K2Jelly by his collar and screams "Oh definitely!!!". Pulls an avocado out of his pocket, gives to K2 and leaves....



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.