Page 3164 of 4829 FirstFirst ... 216426643064311431543162316331643165316631743214326436644164 ... LastLast
Results 31,631 to 31,640 of 48281
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    I would be mad then, I fucking hate poundsign chatter. What they were doing in that thread, I couldn't care less about it. That thread is literally for random musings, chat away all you like, I almost never look at what other people post in there.
    Really? You dirty scumbag

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    fair points... am I really in the top five worst post whores though?
    Dennis, I am shock this is still questionable in your mind

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Robstar, bodom did give us permission and I just assumed you would love what ever he said
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Dennis, I am shock this is still questionable in your mind
    Fair point. hahah I don't really care about my post count... I just end up having a fun time with people post a ton. when I first started using the megathread it was hilarious to have battles with shaz and ashley punk hahaha.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Robstar, bodom did give us permission and I just assumed you would love what ever he said

Fair point. hahah I don't really care about my post count... I just end up having a fun time with people post a ton. when I first started using the megathread it was hilarious to have battles with shaz and ashley punk hahaha.
    hell yeahhhhhh

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    I only cosy up to Bodom to make him feel better.

Understood your meaning, but the method is still the same, regardless of your emotional attachment (or lack thereof) to you post total. Post whoring is an act, and not an emotional bond between a number.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the post whoring in places like your Diner, but somewhere like CBOT is a place for mutual banter amongst users about random topics. It's hard enough to skim through the previous posts to see what was discussed without having 3 to 10 word posts that would be better suited for a PM fill the thread. I find you funny though, but I think of this place as more of an open discussion and not a place for text messages and tweets.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Not to squash on your efforts or anything but didn't you close the Megathread to inspire Team Danish to make more substantial posts? Wouldn't making another thread, that encourages that, be counterproductive?

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Not to squash on your efforts or anything but didn't you close the Megathread to inspire Team Danish to make more substantial posts? Wouldn't making another thread, that encourages that, be counterproductive?
    It was a lost cause Jelly

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I was killing the hashtags with that move. Did I hope they could become productive contributors to CBoT? Yes. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...

So i was watching Pirates of Caribbean 2 last night and i noticed that in one scene two Pirates were talking with Cypriot's dialect.

Oh akbar....