Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I don't think anyone has a problem with you bashing them K2... When it's comical, a good bashing can be rather fun
    Thanks. When I made that promise to him, I didn't want him to feel like I was against him. But at the same time, I tried not make things any different between us at the point where I could still make jibes at him and he didn't find it offensive or belittling. Now that I see that I can't really do that anymore, I feel like I've really let him down.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Thanks. When I made that promise to him, I didn't want him to feel like I was against him. But at the same time, I tried not make things any different between us at the point where I could still make jibes at him and he didn't find it offensive or belittling. Now that I see that I can't really do that anymore, I feel like I've really let him down.
    You haven't let him down.

Friends make fun of each other all the time. It's part of life. Making fun of someone and bashing them occasionally isn't going to offend them.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

See, I wouldn't have to make a promise like that (at least I don't think I would) because for the majority of posts that transfer between Dennis and myself, none of them have come across as me just trying to make comments as a way to seem superior (nor am I saying that you have done this, just to be clear). We usually have a go at one another in the context of the conversation at hand, but it always remains just that; a conversation... Not a war of verbal barbs. I think the closest we got into something like that was in the hash tag thread, but even then our comedy post were clearly comical so no one ever thought that either of us were really upset; hence no need to make a promise not to bash him.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    The thing is, I don't think Dennis takes offense to things said on the net. I try to be decent with him, but there are times where we don't see eye to eye on a topic, and I don't mind him teasing me about it (nor do I think he minds; at least he has never said anything to me to contradict this). If anything, Dennis loves the attention, which is one of the reasons why we all come here in the first place; attention from people we have common interests in. That's why Dennis fit in (somewhat) naturally to the group of regulars to frequent CBOT. To me, he is my cousins little brother who always hung out with us. He didn't know the way EVERYTHING in the world worked, and sure he made some questionable comments at times, but we all had fun hanging out with him and when good conversation came about, he was always there to ask questions and seek knowledge on a topic... Which is why I like Dennis. He doesn't need a Superman because he isn't Louis Lane.
    Dennis comes to me with questions in PM all the time. He's always seeking my advice because I think he gets that I really do want to help him. I learned in life that a slap in the face is often borne out of love. At least he smart enough to know that this stuff on the boards isn't enough to cause sandy vagina syndrome Man, I can't stand the feminists!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Dennis comes to me with questions in PM all the time. He's always seeking my advice because I think he gets that I really do want to help him. I learned in life that a slap in the face is often borne out of love. At least he smart enough to know that this stuff on the boards isn't enough to cause sandy vagina syndrome Man, I can't stand the feminists!

That's one of the reasons why I do like Dennis. He seems to be really trying to understand things and not just throwing his hands in the air and saying "fuck you, what do you know you internet nerd!" Dennis has traits that remind me of myself, and much like you, I'd rather try to help spare him from years of trauma when had someone set me straight, I would have avoided it myself. That is what friends do after all; share their life experiences to try and help their friends when they are in a time of need or misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    See, I wouldn't have to make a promise like that (at least I don't think I would) because for the majority of posts that transfer between Dennis and myself, none of them have come across as me just trying to make comments as a way to seem superior (nor am I saying that you have done this, just to be clear). We usually have a go at one another in the context of the conversation at hand, but it always remains just that; a conversation... Not a war of verbal barbs. I think the closest we got into something like that was in the hash tag thread, but even then our comedy post were clearly comical so no one ever thought that either of us were really upset; hence no need to make a promise not to bash him.
    Thanks for that. Nothing between Dennis and I could be translated outside of anything but playful jabbing but I was afraid that he was just trying to shrug it off because he felt like he had no choice. So to make sure that I didn't do that to him, I made that stupid promise.

Black Ninja!
    Thanks for that. Nothing between Dennis and I could be translated outside of anything but playful jabbing but I was afraid that he was just trying to shrug it off because he felt like he had no choice. So to make sure that I didn't do that to him, I made that stupid promise.
    See, you forgot that Dennis chooses to come back. He wouldn't if he didn't like the way people interacted with him.

Btw your inbox is full just so you know.

Blog Entries
    See, you forgot that Dennis chooses to come back. He wouldn't if he didn't like the way people interacted with him.

Btw your inbox is full just so you know.
    Sorry. Were you trying to contact me?

Black Ninja!
    Sorry to interrupt intervention hour, but is there seriously a user with the name #hashtag?

That cannot be a legitimate user... surely.

Black Ninja!
    Sorry. Were you trying to contact me?
    I was just gonna send a message. I don't need to send it anymore though. Just thought I'd let you know.