Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The 2013 tags are now all up for grabs! *throws confetti*

Anyways, I'm off to go get completely obliterated and flirt with my girlfriend's friends. Y'all bitches be safe, and I'll see you in the new one.
    I simply can't wait to see what this years crop yields....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    If I do it'll be by pure chance. I lost interest in that when I stopped being a child.
    To me it's just another reason to hang out with my friends and family and have a good time. I don't really care that it's a new year.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I simply can't wait to see what this years crop yields....
    If by crop you're talking about the green kind of crop then yes; it's been a fruitful year for me this year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    To me it's just another reason to hang out with my friends and family and have a good time. I don't really care that it's a new year.
    I remember when every night was like New Years Eve for me, in fact I'd stay up ALL night. Of course, I was addicted to speed but a party is a party, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Soooooo you should really change that tag about me, as not only do i hate science but, i am not studying it as you well know, i am a future social worker, if anything..That joke is mediocre in comparison to your previous
    Having been excepted into 2 universities and heading in September to the one that i achieve the grades for.. So 2013 is gonna be a tough year for miss Ashley "facepalm gif" Punk
    So Ash, what were they expecting you to do?

So, is everyone ready for the tags to be wiped out today? And please, don't all push to the front of the queue to make new ones - wit and humour cannot be forced - remember that. You ability to type a few words together doesn't necessarily mean they're going to be worth reading.
    Glad to know I have replaced SG as the "EWN Scapegoat"

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Pfffftt you forget I'm from the South where the old saying is "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed and if she's old enough to crawl she's already in the right position".
    Don't forget the trusty, "If there's grass on the field, then play ball... If there isn't any grass, then just play in the dirt"

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Call them whatever you want. Makes no difference to me, they're still delicious.
    Fully agreed Bods... I had 3 over easy for lunch with some pork chops I had made yesterday for dinner. It was a superb meal enhanced only by the taste of Chicken Periods.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    If by crop you're talking about the green kind of crop then yes; it's been a fruitful year for me this year.
    Man, if I ever get over there, you're so on my hit list of important stops

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Don't forget the trusty, "If there's grass on the field, then play ball... If there isn't any grass, then just play in the dirt"

Dude, I totally used the grass metaphor. And it works so much better with mine!

Blog Entries
    I remember when every night was like New Years Eve for me, in fact I'd stay up ALL night. Of course, I was addicted to speed but a party is a party, amirite?
    Wait are you being serious? and I guess you are right, a party is a party... thought the party probably crashed for you.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Man, if I ever get over there, you're so on my hit list of important stops
    Alabama skunk is amongst the best I assure you. Hit it once and knock you right in the booboo's. I f'n love it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Wait are you being serious? and I guess you are right, a party is a party... thought the party probably crashed for you.
    Completely. No sleep til Wednesday! (and that was on Wednesday night) Actually, I could get by on about an hours kip a night but I'd have to medicate to get started again. Vicious.