Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    There's only one chick who ever wanted to sleep with Ned Flanders. And she's dead now.

But seriously, you're soft like baby thighs.

Comes to mind...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Lesson learned don't own up to being a nice guy on the internet... we have a bunch of bad boys around here haha.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Lesson learned don't own up to being a nice guy on the internet... we have a bunch of bad boys around here haha.
    Humbly,Im as tough as they come.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Humbly,Im as tough as they come.
    I'm sure you are.... I'll own up to being kind of a wimp, as I have said before, 21 years old... never even been in a fight haha.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I'm sure you are.... I'll own up to being kind of a wimp, as I have said before, 21 years old... never even been in a fight haha.
    Im 24 never been in a fight. Doesn't mean I wouldn't kick ass if it was for the right reason, ie gf, kid, ect

nice =/= emasculated

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Im 24 never been in a fight. Doesn't mean I wouldn't kick ass if it was for the right reason, ie gf, kid, ect
    Don't get me wrong like most people I have been close to fighting... and I would fight if someone went to attack my friends or family of something like that... but I don't plan on that happening... and I feel no need in acting like I can beat up anyone else.
    #TeamGeeky

Don't get me wrong like most people I have been close to fighting... and I would fight if someone went to attack my friends or family of something like that... but I don't plan on that happening... and I feel no need in acting like I can beat up anyone else.
    Why are you nattering on about fisticuffs, anyways? What does that have to do with pounding mints to please insane people who aren't at least making with the nudity?

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Why are you nattering on about fisticuffs, anyways? What does that have to do with pounding mints to please insane people who aren't at least making with the nudity?
    hahahahah those insane people are my friends... I don't really know why I'm talking about fisticuffs, just saying I have no need to act like a bad guy... it's not who I am.
    #TeamGeeky

hahahahah those insane people are my friends... I don't really know why I'm talking about fisticuffs, just saying I have no need to act like a bad guy... it's not who I am.
    I'm still puzzled as to why your beer breath is even a thing. Like, are you blowing yeast particulate these broads' way when you're braiding hair or what? Like, how is it that you're close enough to somebody's grill that this has actually ever become an issue?

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9