Page 3084 of 4903 FirstFirst ... 208425842984303430743082308330843085308630943134318435844084 ... LastLast
Results 30,831 to 30,840 of 49023
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    If only you had the whole picture.

Yes, I had an account that got banned, not even sure if Bodom knew it was me!
    I'll bite, what did you do to get banned lol!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I have to admit I thought this was a clever meme attacking me for a second hahaha.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'll bite, what did you do to get banned lol!?

I have to admit I thought this was a clever meme attacking me for a second hahaha.
    Bloody hell Den, I haven't seen anyone feel this persecuted since the Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.

Blog Entries
    My alt had a contentious name. It was pretty stupid and juvenile but it was early days. I wasn't quite the cool cat you all know and love now. Close but....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Bloody hell Den, I haven't seen anyone feel this persecuted since the Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.

I take offense to that. Now you are no longer permitted to say that in my presence. EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I take offense to that. Now you are no longer permitted to say that in my presence. EVER.
    Eat my jhorts.

Hey guys, how are we all?

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.Christians were taken for a day out to the Colliseum.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Hey guys, how are we all?
    Relaxed but cold and wishing I was back on holiday. Still looking forward to the New Year, it's going to be a goody.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Relaxed but cold and wishing I was back on holiday. Still looking forward to the New Year, it's going to be a goody.
    It is cold here too
    I hope it is

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    If only you had the whole picture.

Yes, I had an account that got banned, not even sure if Bodom knew it was me!
    Corebore you bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.