Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I don't follow the appeal of on line gaming, being abused by mentally challenged 13 year olds doesn't appeal. For me being there with your mates is a huge part of the fun.

Some of my greatest laughs as a lad was going to my mates or my mates coming over and playing Micro Machines 4 player on the Mega Drive (with the two extra pad ports built into the cartridge, genius! )

I guess I'm old fashioned in that I actually prefer to be in the company of others to have fun, not interacting with them through a fibre optic cable.
    Oh it is a hell of a lot more fun but sometimes I want the challenge that only a 14 year old hopped up on Red Bull can deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It was Genesis on your side of the pond.
    I had one of those! My Saint Bernard stepped on it and crushed the disk drive.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Oh it is a hell of a lot more fun but sometimes I want the challenge that only a 14 year old hopped up on Red Bull can deliver.
    I still can't see the appeal.

One of us should fuck with a younger folk and say one day "Yep,long day at work def feel like unwindin with the N-64....Just to see their reaction LOL

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

The only game I play online anymore is World of Warcraft, but that is only because I love to play with my friends. Lucky for me I have a solid group of close friends that I have gamed with for over a decade. I've tried other MMOs without them and it is not the same.

I gave up on traditional online gaming after Rainbow Six Vegas 2. I spent more time muting and blocking people than I did playing a match. The good thing about WoW is it is fairly easy to block out the idiots. Just /leave trade chat.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    What the fook is a mega drive?
    Pretty sure this is a bannable offense.....

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    One of us should fuck with a younger folk and say one day "Yep,long day at work def feel like unwindin with the N-64....Just to see their reaction LOL
    I still have my Mega Drive, only buttons B and C work on the joypad but thankfully most of the games only require one or two buttons to play.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Pretty sure this is a bannable offense.....
    Hey! Just cause every else than the us like to take something and give it a funny name doesnt mean i should be banned.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hey! Just cause every else than the us like to take something and give it a funny name doesnt mean i should be banned.
    I'm just looking for an excuse now....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm just looking for an excuse now....
    Mwa hahaha....good thing there is no booze around so speaking of banning. Has a mod ever been banned before by frank or another mod?