Page 3066 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 206625662966301630563064306530663067306830763116316635664066 ... LastLast
Results 30,651 to 30,660 of 48224
  1. #30651
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    You do like cm punk. and he digs crazy chicks.
    Yayyyyyy


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  2. #30652
    I'm going to wipe all of the tags in this thread clean on Monday night to usher in the new year, so everybody really needs to bring their A-game for 2013's material. The textual barbs are going to need to be sushi-grade, folks.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  3. #30653
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm going to wipe all of the tags in this thread clean on Monday night to usher in the new year, so everybody really needs to bring their A-game for 2013's material. The textual barbs are going to need to be sushi-grade, folks.
    Sounds fun


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  4. #30654
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,811
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm going to wipe all of the tags in this thread clean on Monday night to usher in the new year, so everybody really needs to bring their A-game for 2013's material. The textual barbs are going to need to be sushi-grade, folks.
    Oh, I'll bring my A-game... well unless people are actually on this site when it turns midnight... because I won't be and I won't get the chance to bring my A-game.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #30655
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Sounds fun
    Yeah, it should be good for some laughs, if nothing else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Oh, I'll bring my A-game... well unless people are actually on this site when it turns midnight... because I won't be and I won't get the chance to bring my A-game.
    No one believes that you're actually going to be away from the site for any substantial enough period of time for any of this to really be an issue. When you get home and inevitably resume your camping here on EWN, I'm sure there will still be some slots of available for you to entertain the masses with.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  6. #30656
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,811
    Blog Entries
    10
    I will do my best to entertain the masses! hahah I agree with your ted rating by the way.... it's a funny movie but it's been getting a ton of love lately... I have heard some people give it a five out of five... and I just think... wow haha
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #30657
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I will do my best to entertain the masses! hahah I agree with your ted rating by the way.... it's a funny movie but it's been getting a ton of love lately... I have heard some people give it a five out of five... and I just think... wow haha
    I would give it a 3 outta 5


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  8. #30658
    Funny thing is,It gives the option to enter and type a tag,but then it says its full anyways at the end.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  9. #30659
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,811
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I would give it a 3 outta 5
    yea, I gave it a 3.5 out of five... I might of not been super high on it because vulgar humor isn't my forte.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #30660
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    yea, I gave it a 3.5 out of five... I might of not been super high on it because vulgar humor isn't my forte.
    Yes, i agree, it annoyed me a little


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.