1. #30611
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Which one?
    All of them in general...That's why he said "The" Efed,like as a whole.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  2. #30612
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    All of them in general...That's why he said "The" Efed,like as a whole.

    I thought he may have had a problem, with one in particular


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #30613
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    All of them in general...That's why he said "The" Efed,like as a whole.
    If he was talking about all of them, he would have said fact the efeds. If he was talking about all of them slumped together, he would have said fack the efed section...BUT...since he said fack the efed, that can be taken as directed at one efed
     

  4. #30614
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,365
    Blog Entries
    6
    Actually "FACK the efed" was more directed at the very idea of efeds. So there.

  5. #30615
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    If he was talking about all of them, he would have said fact the efeds. If he was talking about all of them slumped together, he would have said fack the efed section...BUT...since he said fack the efed, that can be taken as directed at one efed
    ^^^^^^^^ I think you hit the nail on the head here.
    #BeJelly


  6. #30616
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,365
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Listen, you Australian git. if you have a problem with what I do, what my friends in JBW, EWNCW, IWA, WWE, or TWE do, then how 'bout you man up and come see what we're all about?

    OOC: That was IC, don't ban me.
    You're cool Jman, you're almost the only one who took my trolling in the lighthearted way it was intended and didn't report me to another mod *coughGlamourGirlcough*

  7. #30617
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You're cool Jman, you're almost the only one who took my trolling in the lighthearted way it was intended and didn't report me to another mod *coughGlamourGirlcough*
    GG? Really? Of anybody I'd have pegged to do something like that, it wouldn't have been her.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  8. #30618
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You're cool Jman, you're almost the only one who took my trolling in the lighthearted way it was intended and didn't report me to another mod *coughGlamourGirlcough*
    Was tda being serious when he said that you were trying to make a male stripper tag team in an efed? I think it was tda who said that.
    #BeJelly


  9. #30619
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    GG? Really? Of anybody I'd have pegged to do something like that, it wouldn't have been her.
    She's relatively new to it. You really can't blame her all that much.


  10. #30620
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,365
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Was tda being serious when he said that you were trying to make a male stripper tag team in an efed? I think it was tda who said that.
    Haha, no. He was juts taking the piss.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.