Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Can weed really mess up your mind?
    Sure,to an extent if you allow it...Maybe not like they show you in "Reefer Madness" ,or the 70s show parody,but it can get in the way of other things if all you ever wanna do is smoke it...As long as you live a productive life and work all the time and stay level headed...Nah.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I assume so... I have never done it but I assume it's like everything else... if you have to much it's bad for you.
    Yeah I guess it's up to the person to decide how much is too much. Lol

Blog Entries
    Holy crap LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Sure,to an extent if you allow it...Maybe not like they show you in "Reefer Madness" ,or the 70s show parody,but it can get in the way of other things if all you ever wanna do is smoke it...As long as you live a productive life and work all the time and stay level headed...Nah.
    Yeah I still go work and I'm still passing my Uni assignments (barely) but the saying "I was gonna do it but then I got high" is something I come across way too often now. LoL

Blog Entries
    Can weed really mess up your mind?
    Can give you schizophrenia, I know cause I'm schizophrenic.

Yeah I still go work and I'm still passing my Uni assignments (barely) but the saying "I was gonna do it but then I got high" is something I come across way too often now. LoL
    Yea that's just natural though lol...As long as it doesn't get in the way of the life you want/are trying to live,then I'd say nah not at all.

It's all about conscious brain power fighting off the urges it gives you to basically,for lack of a better word,fuck all your shit up cuz all you ever wanted to do was a smoke.

Blog Entries
    Exactly how I feel

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Exactly how I feel
    Yea I just feel "Sorry brotha but what should I do for you."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Exactly how I feel
    Well isn't it just a way to display your emotions threw words or text with out having to come off as too angry? that's how I usually take it... if someone says something racist I usually say that slightly offends me as a human.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Well isn't it just a way to display your emotions threw words or text with out having to come off as too angry? that's how I usually take it... if someone says something racist I usually say that slightly offends me as a human.
    It's more to do with the phantom "rights" people assume they have when it comes to people being able to express their opinion. I've said it on here before - I refuse to believe that I cannot express my opinion, simply because it offends someone to read it.

NOW.....this is wide open to misinterpretation. Obviously within rules, guidelines and general decency, we can't just discuss anything - here. In the privacy of our own homes, we surely can.

So, I have the right to say what I want. You - for instance - have the right to be offended by whatever I say. What you don't have a right to is to object to me EVER saying it in front of you, simply because it's sensitive to you. If it fits into the social guidelines of the environment, then it's open for discussion and not selective censorship. Understand?