Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Nope. It only screens here on cable and I don't have cable.
    Okay, that's a legit excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    well you definitely must! I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

EDIT: saw your earlier post there, damn that sucks. Get the DVD sets of Seasons 1 and 2, watch them and then orgasm at its awesomeness
    Bam, superfreakingawesomeness guaranteed!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Also true,Now that you mention,In the most humble way possible,I am in fact that "Dark soul" ,hard to know,can be bitter/jaded and have a twisted outlook at times,And just not one whose bad side you wanna be on...That "Scary dude" was due to the fact I hated almost everyone in High School,It was no secret I was that loner on campus,It was either respect or nothin,the few good friends I had showed the constantt utmost respect and companionship,while as others just left me alone altogether.

Yea the sig pic I can understand as well,with all these quick replies in a row,I've never seen that many skeletons wearing suits.
    While the last thing I consider myself to be is one with a "darkness" to their personality, I will admit that I see reality for what it is. I make no illusions to my ways of thinking as being the "end all-be all" answer to how someone should try to portray themselves. To me the light is what drives me towards successfully getting past each and every day as without those lighthearted moments, reality would be pointless to me. The world has enough dreariness to it, so why not be counter-culture to it and try to be that ray of sunshine that makes people seem a little more light hearted when they complete a conversation. I guess this would make me the Yang to your Ying...

I feel you on the "loner" aspect as I have always been that person, who was thinking independently from the majority surrounding me, but I wasn't the kid dressed in all black preaching that "all things in life suck" (nor am I saying that you come across this way, just for clarification). My separation from the pack usually came from my uncanny knack of being able to see both the good AND bad in any given situation... Most kids don't like it when you disprove the logic they build their wonderful world around. The same goes in the opposite direction when you build up something a group would rather rip apart. I guess it was my ability to separate an emotional attachment involved with a theory that made me ostracized for the normal groups that were commonly seen in my youth.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    While the last thing I consider myself to be is one with a "darkness" to their personality, I will admit that I see reality for what it is. I make no illusions to my ways of thinking as being the "end all-be all" answer to how someone should try to portray themselves. To me the light is what drives me towards successfully getting past each and every day as without those lighthearted moments, reality would be pointless to me. The world has enough dreariness to it, so why not be counter-culture to it and try to be that ray of sunshine that makes people seem a little more light hearted when they complete a conversation. I guess this would make me the Yang to your Ying...

I feel you on the "loner" aspect as I have always been that person, who was thinking independently from the majority surrounding me, but I wasn't the kid dressed in all black preaching that "all things in life suck" (nor am I saying that you come across this way, just for clarification). My separation from the pack usually came from my uncanny knack of being able to see both the good AND bad in any given situation... Most kids don't like it when you disprove the logic they build their wonderful world around. The same goes in the opposite direction when you build up something a group would rather rip apart. I guess it was my ability to separate an emotional attachment involved with a theory that made me ostracized for the normal groups that were commonly seen in my youth.

Yea I actually to meant to add after the darker jaded view stuff," But still,calm,collected and clear and level headed." ,So in no way do I think the entire world is evil,so sure to that same extent I have my own ways of getting through the day,and like you said I agree that a "Certain Lighthearted Humor " amongst yourself,is really the easiest way to enjoy yourself day by day,I mean I'm my own biggest fan when it comes to my humor so if I ever need a laugh or something...I know where to look. Its how you handle yourself that determines the outlook of your day.

Yea,as far as the real why,it was for a few reasons...Number one being the fact that the High School practically had it's own unofficial uniform...Like for real...That "Prep kid" look...Guy Harvey,bright collared polo shirts in every color imaginable,the boating shoes (Stupid Sperrys) and Clarks,Cacky shorts...Shit was really,really,ridiculous...Style my ass first who gives a shit about what others wear and second....How can you really feel good about wearing LITERALLY the exact same thing as almost everyone else in school? I shit you not,these motha fucks were like clones,women/girls included...Outrageous...
    Secondly was because I had been the victim of several wrongdoings in the "Streets" for lack of a better word when I spent considerable time away from school,so therefore I certainly in no way wanted to invite friendship into my life.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

I've just stopped bothering with people on the whole "wrestling is fake" argument, they are so narrow-minded. They think that I believe that every single thing in WWE is real, storylines and everything. I try to tell them about bumps and about chair shots to the head being banned for health risks, but apparently 'nobody has ever gotten hurt from wrestling....'

and when I tell them about wrestlers getting injuries in the ring and wrestlers dying in the ring, I'm called an idiot for believing that it actually happened, someone said I was a "retard" for believing that wrestlers like Candido, Larry Cameron, Mariko Umeda etc. all died in the ring, apparently all that was fake...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

I guess my idea of "true love" isn't built in a Disney Princess tale. The way I found my "true love" with my wife was in the simplest of things. I HATE talking on the phone. I would much rather sit down and talk in person and the phone is just an annoying tool when you have someone that you could easily meet for dinner or head to their house. However, when my wife and I started dating, I would spend hours (up to 9+ consecutively) on the phone with her at night. She never bored me and I was always captivated by her answers to questions. Her opinions keep me on the edge. For a person who utterly despises the telephone to spend that much time on it because of the conversation that he was having had a real impact on me. It was the desire to seek each and every thought from her that showed me who exactly was my "true love". The idea of "perfection" is too farfetched for me to think as something achievable in life.
    This pretty much sums the whole conversation up. It didn't happen to me this way, but the feeling I have from my GF is pretty much the same.

Regarding the bolded, I think we use the term "Perfection" because we lack a more suitable term. Level - headed people know that absolute perfection is an illusion*, but we can reach a certain level that resembles that perfection with the limits human beings have.

*could I use the word chimera instead of illusion and I'll be using it properly?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I've just stopped bothering with people on the whole "wrestling is fake" argument, they are so narrow-minded. They think that I believe that every single thing in WWE is real, storylines and everything. I try to tell them about bumps and about chair shots to the head being banned for health risks, but apparently 'nobody has ever gotten hurt from wrestling....'

and when I tell them about wrestlers getting injuries in the ring and wrestlers dying in the ring, I'm called an idiot for believing that it actually happened, someone said I was a "retard" for believing that wrestlers like Candido, Larry Cameron, Mariko Umeda etc. all died in the ring, apparently all that was fake...
    Say "I know it's only wrestling, but I like it!!!"

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Man, changing your XBox profile is hard! I have two and I just want the one!

Blog Entries
    It's much funner to give your friends crap about the stupid things they say drunk than get crap for the stupid things that you said while you were drunk!
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    It's much funner to give your friends crap about the stupid things they say drunk than get crap for the stupid things that you said while you were drunk!
    I used to recording my friends when they were drunk.And then i was threatening them that i will show them to their GFs

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I used to recording my friends when they were drunk.And then i was threatening them that i will show them to their GFs
    HAHAHAHHA awesome! my friend tried to suck on my other friends man boobs hahahahahaha He won't live that down.
    #TeamGeeky