Page 3016 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 201625162916296630063014301530163017301830263066311635164016 ... LastLast
Results 30,151 to 30,160 of 48226
  1. #30151
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,580
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Noo idea what you're talking about...
    Let's keep it that way...

  2. #30152
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,966
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Let's keep it that way...
    I'm just saying... you make me wish a comet would hit this earth and wipe us all out.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  3. #30153
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,580
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'm just saying... you make me wish a comet would hit this earth and wipe us all out.
    Yeah, and your point is?

  4. #30154
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,966
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Yeah, and your point is?
    JUuusSttt SsaaayyyYYiinngggggg.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  5. #30155
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    JUuusSttt SsaaayyyYYiinngggggg.
    Can't believe you didn't bust a Just Saiyan since you've already got the sig.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  6. #30156
    For some appearant unknown reason I suddenly get newsletters about P*rnmovies in my mailbox...
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^


  7. #30157
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,731
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    For some appearant unknown reason I suddenly get newsletters about P*rnmovies in my mailbox...
    That's what happens when you spend all day on porn sites.

  8. #30158
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,966
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    For some appearant unknown reason I suddenly get newsletters about P*rnmovies in my mailbox...
    Someone in your household has been up to no good and must've subscribed to a site and gave your address or something.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  9. #30159
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,828
    Hello, CBOTers.

    How's everybody's last day on Earth?


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  10. #30160
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,387
    Blog Entries
    3
    Over already.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.