Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm sane enough to say some of those movies are not great as well.. I like most jennifer aniston movies as well...
    What other Emma Stone movies do you like as well? I mean she made some good ones this year as well, 2011 was pretty good for her as well. Also, Zoey Deschanel is another, I give non stop praise to as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I have watched it actually, since I'm a Dustin fan I felt it necessary to check out all his different characters. I think there was potential here.

Also, any match from history qualifies for that thread. Unless it was from like, anytime in the past year I suppose.
    Well, if you feel compelled to move it, then move it.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    What other Emma Stone movies do you like as well? I mean she made some good ones this year as well, 2011 was pretty good for her as well. Also, Zoey Deschanel is another, I give non stop praise to as well.
    friends with benefits was ok. I haven't watched crazy stupid love because I haven't talked any girl into watching it with me yet... I can't recall other movies I like by her... I love new girl! that show reeks of awesomeness!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    friends with benefits was ok. I haven't watched crazy stupid love because I haven't talked any girl into watching it with me yet... I can't recall other movies I like by her... I love new girl! that show reeks of awesomeness!
    The film ain't fucking 'When Harry met Sally', it's a comedy with Steve Carell. Why do you need a girl to watch it with you? Lol

Blog Entries
    The film ain't fucking 'When Harry met Sally', it's a comedy with Steve Carell. Why do you need a girl to watch it with you? Lol
    watching movies with the opposite sex is always funner. I mean unless it's like a action movie then a guy is probably funner to watch it with. you get to see their laughter and such... it's funner and kind of an experience. I really like cabin in the woods... but I would of liked it less if I wasn't sitting next to a girl who screamed anytime anything scary happen during the movie.
    #BeJelly

Rock is going to be on Smackdown January 8th(air date:11th) .

Even though he is pretty big in this picture, that is nothing compared to the picture he posted a few days ago of himself.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    Technicality it would although it breaches the norm of blasting to past.
    welcome to the boards! I hope akbar is wrong and you are just a quick learner and found eWN's Greatest thread this quickly!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    welcome to the boards! I hope akbar is wrong and you are just a quick learner and found eWN's Greatest thread this quickly!
    Why do you hope I'm wrong Den Den? There's nothing wrong with an old user creating a new account. (Unless they troll obviously)

Blog Entries
    Why do you hope I'm wrong Den Den? There's nothing wrong with an old user creating a new account. (Unless they troll obviously)
    minus irkin I have never seen an alt account that wasn't a troll.
    #BeJelly