Thread: #FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I also found it weird how Margot Kidder played Lois Lane in Superman yet played Bridgit Crosby in Smallville
    To be fair, I think featuring Kidder was more like a tribute than a double up. Plus, Smallville is a retelling, not a flashback

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    can you give examples of this?
    Halle Berry was Storm and Catwoman
    Chris Evans was The Human Torch and Captain America
    Ryan Reynolds was Green Lantern and Deadpool

Blog Entries
    Halle Berry was Storm and Catwoman
    Chris Evans was The Human Torch and Captain America
    Ryan Reynolds was Green Lantern and Deadpool
    While you were sleeping....I was ninja-ing you

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    While you were sleeping....I was ninja-ing you
    ah you bitch! :P

Shawn Ashmore (Iceman) has a twin brother?!?!?!?! and he's in Smallville?!?!?!?!

Taylor Swift should stop singing. Right now. Forever

hey that's great that you did that. I'd love to help out kids but I could never give away my games collection (I own every Nintendo console and at least about 15 games for all of them, too many memories haha :P) but I do donate money whenever I can and have taken part in street collections for kids charities, it might not be much but I try to do whatever I can.
    Thanks, man.

Yeah, my Nintendo collection is redonkulous. I've got: several NESes and over 150 games (some games, like Ducktales 2 and Rescue Rangers 2 each go for north of $150); several SNESes- best videogame system EVER- and over 100 games (Earthbound goes for almost $200, while Mega Man X2 and X3 each go for over $175); an N64 with around 75 games; a couple of Gamecubes and well over 100 games (I've also got several in-box Wavebirds that go for over $180 each); a Wii with almost 150 games (it's pretty amazing how many gems are available for the Wii when the general public seem to be falsely under the impression that there's no good games for it); and a Wii U with only 7 games, thus far.

I've got all of the Nintendo handhelds, too, in all of their various incarnations. And, I'm not afraid to admit that I also own a Virtual Boy.

My PS2 and PS3 collections are somehow even crazier, but I don't treasure those as much.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Taylor Swift should stop singing. Right now. Forever
    why? I don't like her music but she makes a ton of money... plus tons of females like it.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Thanks, man.

Yeah, my Nintendo collection is redonkulous. I've got: several NESes and over 150 games (some games, like Ducktales 2 and Rescue Rangers 2 each go for north of $150); several SNESes- best videogame system EVER- and over 100 games (Earthbound goes for almost $200, while Mega Man X2 and X3 each go for over $175); an N64 with around 75 games; a couple of Gamecubes and well over 100 games (I've also got several in-box Wavebirds that go for over $180 each); a Wii with almost 150 games (it's pretty amazing how many gems are available for the Wii when the general public seem to be falsely under the impression that there's no good games for it); and a Wii U with only 7 games, thus far.

I've got all of the Nintendo handhelds, too, in all of their various incarnations. And, I'm not afraid to admit that I also own a Virtual Boy.

My PS2 and PS3 collections are somehow even crazier, but I don't treasure those as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    why? I don't like her music but she makes a ton of money... plus tons of females like it.
    her songs are awful and are always about breaking up with a guy and about how bad the guy is......... I dunno about you but I think she's the problem, and she's a hoe.