Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Over 25 dead in a shooting at a K through 4th Grade school today in Connecticut. Dude shot up a kindergarten classroom with a semi-automatic weapon. Think it's time we do something about gun control in this country.
    I couldn't agree more. I'm not saying guns need to go all together (not that I'm totally against that idea either) but we can't allow mad men to kill children.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Over 25 dead in a shooting at a K through 4th Grade school today in Connecticut. Dude shot up a kindergarten classroom with a semi-automatic weapon. Think it's time we do something about gun control in this country.
    It's horrible. But gun control is not a real answer here. People will still hoard guns and those prepared to use them, if they're going to kill people - do you think they're concerned about having an illegal gun handy? Some people are just nuts. Sadly, that's just how I see it - matter of factly.

Gun control will solve nothing.

The crazies will still find ways to kill people.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, we can't wipe out all these nutbags and defectives - that's still called genocide. Stupid human rights. But somedays.....

I'm already seeing some rather spectacular arguments to the contrary popping up across the web. The whole "guns don't kill people, people kill people" chestnut is being trotted out in full force. Apparently MORE access to firearms so that everyone can be armed to the teeth while shopping and educating youngsters is a very real vision that some have for their new America.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Gun control will solve nothing.

The crazies will still find ways to kill people.
    Because grabbing a knife and being able to stab one or two people is clearly on the same level as something that sprays death in rapid-fire bursts, right?

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    "The events that have happend today have convinced me that everyone who can carry a gun should! You wanna stop shootings? Carry a gun! What crazy SOB is going to go on a shooting rampage when they know everyone is packing heat! Anyone who wants to get rid of guns should expect to see a hell of a lot more shootings happen; like the one that happend today." one of my facebook friends said this... logic like this scares the crap out of me. you shouldn't blame children for not carrying weapons to defend themselves, and giving more weapons to people will only lead to more crazies getting weapons.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Because grabbing a knife and being able to stab one or two people is clearly on the same level as something that sprays death in rapid-fire bursts, right?
    In some cases, yes

‚Äčhttp://www.deccanchronicle.com/12121...children-china
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    "The events that have happend today have convinced me that everyone who can carry a gun should! You wanna stop shootings? Carry a gun! What crazy SOB is going to go on a shooting rampage when they know everyone is packing heat! Anyone who wants to get rid of guns should expect to see a hell of a lot more shootings happen; like the one that happend today." one of my facebook friends said this... logic like this scares the crap out of me. you shouldn't blame children for not carrying weapons to defend themselves, and giving more weapons to people will only lead to more crazies getting weapons.
    I look forward to the day when mall parking space battles are solved via Mexican stand-off. Because...America!

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Where on earth would you start with that sort of thing? There would have to be some sort of aggressive "go and fucking take them" approach and then you'd have a type of civil conflict with the masses. A "police state" attitude would have to be taken because obviously, millions of gun owners are not going to give them up easily. Massive changes to the ideas of rights have to be implemented if those steps are taken. We've all heard "what about my rights! I have rights!" which has become a catch cry for millions of Americans. To do anything significant about guns, the whole system needs gutting and restructuring and we all know, that's never going to happen.