Page 2903 of 4829 FirstFirst ... 190324032803285328932901290229032904290529132953300334033903 ... LastLast
Results 29,021 to 29,030 of 48284
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    That's what I find to be the worst part... I assume that these are people and not programmable robots. Their bodies tell them when they are hungry but I would assume that they choose which food to eat. And if the said food is not to their liking, I would assume that they would pick a different food or way of cooking this food in order to successfully sustain life. Why is it then that they cannot apply the same basic principles from life to their everyday choices? If you don't like what TNA gives you, don't watch it. If you think the WWE is shit, turn the channel. Would you really go on the internet and proceed to claim the near end of a chain like Wal-Mart because you bought a loaf of stale bread? Or claim that because you once ate a better hamburger at the local "mom and pop" joint, they are INFINATELY better than McDonalds in all regards, without question?

I know this is just me blowing my own exhaust fumes on the highway traffic of the EWN, but I can't for the life of me see how there are SO many fans of this product that have an I.Q. comparable to a package of Ramen Noodles, yet still think it themselves to be such a "my way is the only right way" type of fan to come online to chat with some of the most intellectual and bright people I have ever met on the internet. It's the equivalent of a fish telling an octopus that he doesn't swim the right way.

Okay, let me hop on down from my high horse now...
    That's the thing I suppose we have to get used to with the internet, every yahoo can now put their opinion out there no matter how 'creative.'

I guess I'll just have to keep this '' on standby a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    The Alamodome doesn't have a dinosaur-accessible section.
    I think he was hoping for a wrestling buddy to share a few nachos with.

The Alamodome doesn't have a dinosaur-accessible section.
    So along with racist, sexist, and hatred towards ANYONE considered not 100% heterosexual, I also come to find out on this site that Texans in general are “Species-ists” as well? We are a regular melting pot of acceptance

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    That's the thing I suppose we have to get used to with the internet, every yahoo can now put their opinion out there no matter how 'creative.'

I guess I'll just have to keep this '' on standby a lot.
    Sometimes, I wish the price of a computer would have stayed in the $50k range so not everyone with access to the internet could join in on conversations. Of course, if you were to pass an aptitude test geared towards public decorum then the price would reduce significantly. As to the smiley’s, I try to keep them ready to go at the drop of a dime.

And no, that one I posted to Bods doesn't count as Bods has quite the intellect so it was meant for the sarcastic face of humor rather than the eye roll of pure disgust for a person

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

If he wants to pick up the airfare, I'd be more than happy to go.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

While I am not opposed to sharing good times at a wrestling event with good people, I am opposed to sharing my Nachos with anyone who isn't my wife... Her fingers are the only ones able to double dip the cheese on my plate

DRG hates everyone

Apparently, Storage Wars "star" Dave Hester went to the head honchos at A&E to complain about producers rigging the lockers. Their response? "Yuuup! You're fired."

Dude's now suing and blowing the lid off the entire sham.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

I'm sure if you brought Corebore back he'd arrange something amicable for the three of you.

Bods, if I were a rich man I would fly you and several others on this site to come to a wrestling event with me. I spend the majority of the time hooting and hollering every chance I get. I try my best to start a chant and get it to flow through the whole arena. I am cautious to fans around me in that if I have a 7 year old sitting in the row behind me, I will avoid the "Fuck You Hardy" chants... In all honesty, my only intent behind going to a wrestling event is to have a good time and I try to get everyone in my section just as involved as myself.

So yes, if I was a rich man, I'd pay for your airfare, buy your tickets, get you a banner, purchase you a shirt of each star on the roster, we'd attend the VIP interaction, and I'd make sure you went home with a couple of signed action figures (and yes, this would be a pure "we are both fans of the same thing" type of interaction that would not include me trying to get you drunk enough to be a morning after regret like I know others would)

That is, if I was a rich man...

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Fucking hell, surely London has never been this cold.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Fucking hell, surely London has never been this cold.
    Wear a jumper!