Page 2902 of 4826 FirstFirst ... 190224022802285228922900290129022903290429122952300234023902 ... LastLast
Results 29,011 to 29,020 of 48259
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    FUCK! I am not doing that well on the traditional "Texan" stereotype (225, Passport with stamps from Tokyo, Bangkok, Numerous Mexico and Canadian stamps, and I only shoot what I can, when I can... Mostly clays and bottles because I am eliminating litter and being all eco-friendly and shit )
    You've disappointed your whole community. I hope you know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I may take you up on that in the future.

There's just no middle ground there, you either get the idiots who slate it for ridiculous reasons or you get the siege mentality brigade who, if you slightly criticise any aspect of the product, call you a WWE mark.
    I know, it gets to be pretty ridiculous between the ones who claim that it "IS NOT WWE COMPETITION", will never be close to WWE, and that it has the most ridiculous story lines (which I can name several "questionable" ones the E has thrown out there). The sad part is, you have their counter parts in TNA radicals who blow it's greatness out of the water. Yes, it is awesome and I like it a lot, but the idea that Dixie will buy out VKM... Really?

Either way, as long as the topic stays to what an individual appreciates versus what they don't appreciate, the conversation involved in a TNA discussion can be endless. It's when the claims of demise or speculation as to TNA's "rank" (all of which is subjective to a person’s view of the organization) comes into discussion that I tend to get turned off by the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

You've disappointed your whole community. I hope you know that.

DRG = Anarchy at it's finest

DRG hates everyone

I know, it gets to be pretty ridiculous between the ones who claim that it "IS NOT WWE COMPETITION", will never be close to WWE, and that it has the most ridiculous story lines (which I can name several "questionable" ones the E has thrown out there). The sad part is, you have their counter parts in TNA radicals who blow it's greatness out of the water. Yes, it is awesome and I like it a lot, but the idea that Dixie will buy out VKM... Really?

Either way, as long as the topic stays to what an individual appreciates versus what they don't appreciate, the conversation involved in a TNA discussion can be endless. It's when the claims of demise or speculation as to TNA's "rank" (all of which is subjective to a person’s view of the organization) comes into discussion that I tend to get turned off by the topic.
    This is the most ridiculous statement from any view point. Whatever keeps them happy in their nappies I suppose.

This is the most ridiculous statement from any view point. Whatever keeps them happy in their nappies I suppose.
    I think the best ones I have seen always pertain to how TNA either has no "home grown" talent or are "ruining them" because they aren't the current champion of that persons choice... Yet they will bash WWE because Undertaker is not the current WWE champion and someone like Punk is. It's logic that apparently I don't quite get.

DRG hates everyone

I think the best ones I have seen always pertain to how TNA either has no "home grown" talent or are "ruining them" because they aren't the current champion of that persons choice... Yet they will bash WWE because Undertaker is not the current WWE champion and someone like Punk is. It's logic that apparently I don't quite get.
    Wrestling logic for wrestling fans, now we know why.

The seating chart for TNA Lockdown in San Antonio

I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Wrestling logic for wrestling fans, now we know why.

That's what I find to be the worst part... I assume that these are people and not programmable robots. Their bodies tell them when they are hungry but I would assume that they choose which food to eat. And if the said food is not to their liking, I would assume that they would pick a different food or way of cooking this food in order to successfully sustain life. Why is it then that they cannot apply the same basic principles from life to their everyday choices? If you don't like what TNA gives you, don't watch it. If you think the WWE is shit, turn the channel. Would you really go on the internet and proceed to claim the near end of a chain like Wal-Mart because you bought a loaf of stale bread? Or claim that because you once ate a better hamburger at the local "mom and pop" joint, they are INFINATELY better than McDonalds in all regards, without question?

I know this is just me blowing my own exhaust fumes on the highway traffic of the EWN, but I can't for the life of me see how there are SO many fans of this product that have an I.Q. comparable to a package of Ramen Noodles, yet still think it themselves to be such a "my way is the only right way" type of fan to come online to chat with some of the most intellectual and bright people I have ever met on the internet. It's the equivalent of a fish telling an octopus that he doesn't swim the right way.

Okay, let me hop on down from my high horse now...

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    The seating chart for TNA Lockdown in San Antonio

Where are your seats at Bodom

DRG hates everyone

Where are your seats at Bodom
    The Alamodome doesn't have a dinosaur-accessible section.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.