Page 2896 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 189623962796284628862894289528962897289829062946299633963896 ... LastLast
Results 28,951 to 28,960 of 48226
  1. #28951
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Emmmmm what sexual tension? LOL
    Oh my, I can't post those types of pictures on this site AP...

    Shame on you for trying to get me in trouble!


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #28952
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Actually i am no attention seeker, so i wouldn't say that chum
    I didn't say you sought it.
    I said you loved it.

    there's a difference. you don't go out of your way to get attention.

    but you don't hate it.

  3. #28953
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Oh my, I can't post those types of pictures on this site AP...

    Shame on you for trying to get me in trouble!
    I am terrible LOL


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  4. #28954
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I am terrible LOL
    that's your opinion. dennis disagrees...


    see what i did there.

  5. #28955
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,966
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I didn't say you sought it.
    I said you loved it.

    there's a difference. you don't go out of your way to get attention.

    but you don't hate it.
    I would rather i didn't gain attention..Because people will accuse of stuff and try to piss you off


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  6. #28956
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,966
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    that's your opinion. dennis disagrees...


    see what i did there.
    See that....Ha


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  7. #28957
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I would rather i didn't gain attention..Because people will accuse of stuff and try to piss you off
    meh. I'm not trying to piss you off. i'm trying to make dennis talk.

  8. #28958
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    See that....Ha
    a singe "ha"... much better than a lol.

  9. #28959
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,966
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    meh. I'm not trying to piss you off. i'm trying to make dennis talk.
    Then VM him, you really think he is going to jump to my defense?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  10. #28960
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Then VM him, you really think he is going to jump to my defense?
    Or his own.... I did. he's busy reading the brawl thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.