Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I didn't even realise it was a TNA PPV today
    Clearly you should follow Ryan Clark on twitter and friend him on Facebook so he could remind you to read his tna spoilers and see pictures from his nude diva archive (code for his penis).
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Lingerie football league girls were on my local news channel wanting the respect of the male athletes. "the lingerie is just a draw, people leave talking about the sport."

I'd watch some Whore-ball

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

I'd watch some Whore-ball
    I would watch it as well... but if I wanted to watch football I'd turn on the nfl. and yes that was an attack at soccer.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I would watch it as well... but if I wanted to watch football I'd turn on the nfl. and yes that was an attack at soccer.
    Professional Team sports are all a wash anyway, just a bunch of over-paid selfish man-clowns pretending they understand the concept of Teamwork.

I say we go Aztec on them and start excecuting whichever team loses the Superbowl. That will get some fucking ratings!

Blog Entries
    Professional Team sports are all a wash anyway, just a bunch of over-paid selfish man-clowns pretending they understand the concept of Teamwork.

I say we go Aztec on them and start excecuting whichever team loses the Superbowl. That will get some fucking ratings!
    I laughed at this! though I think some athletes are good team players. Peyton Manning is probably the best example of this... He seems like a guy you could share a beer with and he not pretend to be better than you... even though he is arguable the greatest qb to play the game. He also is first to give credit to his line, or to his team mates.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I laughed at this! though I think some athletes are good team players. Peyton Manning is probably the best example of this... He seems like a guy you could share a beer with and he not pretend to be better than you... even though he is arguable the greatest qb to play the game. He also is first to give credit to his line, or to his team mates.
    The only athlete of a team sport I have seen that knew what team work was all about, and could work with anyone, was Wayne Gretsky.

John Stockton and Karl Malone come close, but Malone is a raging fucking douchebag towards everyone he meets, so fuck him.

Blog Entries
    The only athlete of a team sport I have seen that knew what team work was all about, and could work with anyone, was Wayne Gretsky.

John Stockton and Karl Malone come close, but Malone is a raging fucking douchebag towards everyone he meets, so fuck him.
    Fair points. I think athletes are overpaid though!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Fair points. I think athletes are overpaid though!
    I watched a whole bunch of stuff on Gretsky due to Kevin Smith, that man was just awesome.

Sir Patrick Moore died Sucks!

Got one right in that old Dead Pool thread though

OK now, the Chuck Norris jokes are starting to get stale. I mean, if he was really that good he would walk into my room right now and bash my head against my keyboa098-74j156-1jcyjgm hfdgs
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.