Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Yeah it was a good fight akbar... I wouldn't say that Marquez "finally did it" (he already had a win over Manny and a draw I think) because that fight could have gone either way. Marquez caught Manny square at the end of round 4 when Manny was unprotected and going for broke because he smelled blood. The fight was pretty good over all, but I'm pretty sure Manny is moving into the twilight years of his career. I hope that $-May will finally accept the damn match because at this point I don't see Manny getting truly "interested" in any other fight he might have in his career.
    No, I would say he finally did it because this is the first time he's beaten Pac. And I say finally because Marquez got cheated out of a win in their last match.

I also think they've devalued that fight like fuck now that Pac has lost 2 on the spin and Floyd is never happy about the money situations. If this fight was to happen, I can't see it being as big as it would've been 3 years ago.

I hope to see this image again whenever the WWE decides to let The Shield chase titles. And hopefully with an IC Title or a US Title.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    No, I would say he finally did it because this is the first time he's beaten Pac. And I say finally because Marquez got cheated out of a win in their last match.

I also think they've devalued that fight like fuck now that Pac has lost 2 on the spin and Floyd is never happy about the money situations. If this fight was to happen, I can't see it being as big as it would've been 3 years ago.
    Lol, Mayweather is now certainly at least going for a 60-40 split at, when the negotiations start again.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

I can agree with where you are coming from with the Marquez win. I still don't think it was the dominant performance he was hoping for (Pac had him wearing a crimson mask By GAWD!!!!) whereas he just threw a hook while Pac was charging and it happened to land. Seemed more like a KO from UFC than what we expect from a boxing match; that said, Marquez was the decisive winner, obviously. Hopefully, the steroid accusations turn up false when he does his post match drug test.

As for the $-May fight, it has been devalued ever since Mayweather started ducking Manny at all costs. He was waiting for his momentum to slow down (which after losing 2 belts, it has) so he wouldn't be setting himself up for failure. Now that Manny is sitting in this position, I can see $-May taking this fight (finally) and we will have what, as you correctly pointed out, should have occurred 3 years ago. The point I am making however, is that Manny has so much on his plate that Boxing is a secondary thing to him now. It's awesome for the man, but it also means that he is less interested in his in-ring bouts. The only one I can see him truly investing his all into will be the $-May fight; that was where I was going with it.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't know if this is a bad thing... or a good thing... you should let me know.
    Coming from someone that queued three hours to get George R.R. Martin sign on his copy of A Dance with Dragons, it's not difficult to guess.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Coming from someone that queued three hours to get George R.R. Martin sign on his copy of A Dance with Dragons, it's not difficult to guess.
    we got a fanboi :P
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Boxing is still a thing?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Allright, as of today I'll never help an old lady again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Boxing is still a thing?
    Bigger than wrestling and probably bigger than MMA.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Yeah it was a good fight akbar... I wouldn't say that Marquez "finally did it" (he already had a win over Manny and a draw I think) because that fight could have gone either way. Marquez caught Manny square at the end of round 4 when Manny was unprotected and going for broke because he smelled blood. The fight was pretty good over all, but I'm pretty sure Manny is moving into the twilight years of his career. I hope that $-May will finally accept the damn match because at this point I don't see Manny getting truly "interested" in any other fight he might have in his career.

Did anyone see Henderson vs. Diaz last night? That was another damn good fight.
    Yeah, but the thing about it is...........boxing is lame. It took Juan 4 fights to beat Manny. *yawn* UFC is where it's at.