Page 2876 of 4829 FirstFirst ... 187623762776282628662874287528762877287828862926297633763876 ... LastLast
Results 28,751 to 28,760 of 48283
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    to be fair you guys make allusions to former members... and I just don't know who it is... I try to just read posts that you guys wrote before if I want to know what's going on in a specific conversation. for instance I was curious on why k2jelly talked about getting banned earlier... I wasn't here for that and so the only way to figure out why it happen would be to ask.
    In all fairness Dennis, there is a Private Message function on this site. If you have questions about something, send them to someone who you think might be "in the know" (not me, I do my best to avoid the petty drama on a website because it is useless since we are all just phantoms behind a keyboard) and see if you get a response rather than posting it in public. I have done this with a few of the people on here (R(ob)KO with the whole "Benoit" blog battle several months back, Robstar when bitching about how this generation of fan would rather glorify E+C due to their comedy skits rather than acknowledge what a "true" tag team is supposed to be, Dr. Death involving any wrestling event pre-2000) and I find it's much easier than trying to get someone who is specifically handling a situation they have been asked to handle to answer your question after they have already smothered the flames.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    America is a lot like a woman. They carry on about getting no respect, yet they give little out. Because there's no incentive for them. They hold the power. Which they've fooled themselves into believing is a positive character trait. It's not a part of you, it's a matter of circumstance, that's all. You see, Britain is like Dr. Frankenstein and America is Frankenstein's monster. You think your thought process is OK, but what would you know, the brain was defective when it was put in!

(apologies to the 'normal' Yankee Doodles I know on this site. The above analogy addresses what's wrong with your fellow countrymen)

I take full offense to this! As a 'Merican I am now going to lobby to bomb the shit out of Australia for speaking such atrocities against our beloved Superpower... Ya'll got any oil? It'll make my quest much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    My worst nightmare has officially turned into reality.

Hornswoggle and Khali are a tag team
    My worst nightmares usually involve someone I know dying and waking up in a panic because it felt so real; you're worst nightmares appear to be much more hollow

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    This is depressing.

It's even more depressing to know that he might lose this deal, because of the divorce he is having.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I take full offense to this! As a 'Merican I am now going to lobby to bomb the shit out of Australia for speaking such atrocities against our beloved Superpower... Ya'll got any oil? It'll make my quest much easier.
    I'll be your second in command.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    My worst nightmares usually involve someone I know dying and waking up in a panic because it felt so real; you're worst nightmares appear to be much more hollow
    My worst nightmare is when people don't understand jokes.

Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Kelly Kelly baby! New hair color and all!

DRG hates everyone

My worst is waking up with no legs.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Pizza Hut now has a perfume.

Go to hell.

Is it pizza scent?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

I would drink it as long as it tasted like pepperoni.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Is it pizza scent?
    It's "baked bread" if I remember correctly. Heard about it a few days ago.

DRG hates everyone

Finally have the chance to see the Game of Thrones series on TV here. Should I do it?
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^