Page 2872 of 4822 FirstFirst ... 187223722772282228622870287128722873287428822922297233723872 ... LastLast
Results 28,711 to 28,720 of 48220
    Who cares about these royals. There's a reason why most democratic nations no longer have "royalty" it's because they're a burden on the taxpayers and frankly serve little purpose in governance.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    What would compel that poor woman to do something like that? Was it the humiliation, or did she feel like she let down the royals in some bizarre way?

Either way, I'm not one of the people ready to take up pitchforks and storm those two DJs' castle. It was a simple prank-call. If everyone I ever prank-called decided to take their own lives, I'd have a pile of bodies at my feet bigger than Dexter (I actually made money in high school selling tapes of my prank-calls just like The Jerky Boys).
    I would imagine that there is more to consider here, such as the poor woman's preexisting mental state. Still, very sad.

Blog Entries
    Jada Pinkett-Smith: “The War on Men Through the Degradation of Woman” - "How is man to recognize his full self, his full power through the eye’s of an incomplete woman? The woman who has been stripped of Goddess recognition and diminished to a big ass and full breast for physical comfort only. The woman who has been silenced so she may forget her spiritual essence because her words stir too much thought outside of the pleasure space. The woman who has been diminished to covering all that rots inside of her with weaves and red bottom shoes.

I am sure the men, who restructured our societies from cultures that honored woman, had no idea of the outcome. They had no idea that eventually, even men would render themselves empty and longing for meaning, depth and connection.

There is a deep sadness when I witness a man that can’t recognize the emptiness he feels when he objectifies himself as a bank and truly believes he can buy love with things and status. It is painful to witness the betrayal when a woman takes him up on that offer.

He doesn’t recognize that the [creation] of a half woman has contributed to his repressed anger and frustration of feeling he is not enough. He then may love no woman or keep many half women as his prize.

He doesn’t recognize that it’s his submersion in the imbalanced warrior culture, where violence is the means of getting respect and power, as the reason he can break the face of the woman who bore him 4 four children.

When woman is lost, so is man. The truth is, woman is the window to a man’s heart and a man’s heart is the gateway to his soul.

Power and control will NEVER out weigh love.

May we all find our way.

~ Jada Pinkett-Smith, Sinuous Magazine (http://www.sinuousmag.com/)

Blog Entries
    Surprised the conspiracy theorists haven't come out yet blaming the Royals for the death.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    Who cares about these royals. There's a reason why most democratic nations no longer have "royalty" it's because they're a burden on the taxpayers and frankly serve little purpose in governance.
    Comments from the Peanut Gallery of the most egotistical nation on the planet.

You might want to check the 381 days thread

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Comments from the Peanut Gallery of the most egotistical nation on the planet.
    Peanuts are really tasty and healthy if you get the unsalted kind...wtf rob stop talking about food it makes me hungry.

I agree the Brits are insanely egotistical. 100 years ago they mattered more in the global scheme and now they hold onto past accomplishments while they should be focusing on getting out of the mess that is the European union.

Blog Entries
    Peanuts are really tasty and healthy if you get the unsalted kind...wtf rob stop talking about food it makes me hungry.

I agree the Brits are insanely egotistical. 100 years ago they mattered more in the global scheme and now they hold onto past accomplishments while they should be focusing on getting out of the mess that is the European union.
    If America had a face, I would slap it. I would slap that face good. I'd slap the smug, know-it-all smirk off America's face.Then, if it had a body, I'd give it a hug. Because deep down inside, every bratty, whining, acting out child wants a bit of love and understanding.

But respect must come first. Always. Respect. First.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    If America had a face, I would slap it. I would slap that face good. I'd slap the smug, know-it-all smirk off America's face.Then, if it had a body, I'd give it a hug. Because deep down inside, every bratty, whining, acting out child wants a bit of love and understanding.

But respect must come first. Always. Respect. First.
    People always try to slap America. Britain tried that about 230 ish years ago. It didn't work out too well.

But I accept your hug so long as there's no ass grabbing this is a pg rated forum.

Blog Entries
    People always try to slap America. Britain tried that about 230 ish years ago. It didn't work out too well.

But I accept your hug so long as there's no ass grabbing this is a pg rated forum.
    America is a lot like a woman. They carry on about getting no respect, yet they give little out. Because there's no incentive for them. They hold the power. Which they've fooled themselves into believing is a positive character trait. It's not a part of you, it's a matter of circumstance, that's all. You see, Britain is like Dr. Frankenstein and America is Frankenstein's monster. You think your thought process is OK, but what would you know, the brain was defective when it was put in!

(apologies to the 'normal' Yankee Doodles I know on this site. The above analogy addresses what's wrong with your fellow countrymen)