Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Today has been one the most comical days on this site...

Between Robstar trying to prevent thread derailment and watching Dennis try his damnedest to get Ape to like him, I am having a blast!
    Agree. Reminds me of the good ol' days with IPITB, IPITS and wallyman running rampant.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Dude.....you're doing it again aren't you? Watching a week old episode and posting stuff that is virtually begging for someone to go "Hey Auto, what are you talking about???". If you really want to chat - DO IT!!! Or you could just tell us what you mean in the first place by finishing your point instead of leaving it hanging out there like a half finished bowel movement.
    Isn't it pretty clear what I'm talking about then?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Agree. Reminds me of the good ol' days with IPITB, IPITS and wallyman running rampant.
    I have heard of IPITS... and I think I seen a thread with wallyman in robstars new thread... but who is IPITB? and am I the IPITS in this scenario?
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't really mind that iron ape dislikes me. As I said earlier there is a long line of people who don't like me... if I worry about them I won't ever talk to the people who actually like me.
    It's not that I dislike you so much as your insistence on inserting yourself into situations that you're A. clueless on and B. don't concern you can be often irritating and occasionally infuriating. That's the entirety of it, really.

I don't think you're cognizant of it, but you're playing the role of Donny from The Big Lebowski almost to a tee. I would probably find it all kinds of hilarious if I didn't spend so much time wanting to digitally hatepunch you right in the screen-name.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Wait....I'm trying to prevent it?
    Shall I hunt down the "Take it to the Tea Spot" meme you made??

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    It's not that I dislike you so much as your insistence on inserting yourself into situations that you're A. clueless on and B. don't concern you can be often irritating and occasionally infuriating. That's the entirety of it, really.

I don't think you're cognizant of it, but you're playing the role of Donny from The Big Lebowski almost to a tee. I would probably find it all kinds of hilarious if I didn't spend so much time wanting to digitally hatepunch you right in the screen-name.

This... This... It's Epic...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

If I ever were to have a child, I'd buy this for him/her.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post

To be fair sometimes I think your not understanding what I mean... like when we were talking about girls who are feminine, I got that you meant that you like girls that act like girls... I was just looking for a more specific example.. i.e. I think olivia wilde or whatever other celeb you would want to talk about is attractive. Obviously I'm not trolling.... I don't get the purpose of that.
    #BeJelly

not a fan of new Family Guy but this was good