Hurricane Sandy may have saved lives. In certain areas that were hit, homicide rates went down by over 80%.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha, I was just about to pick him up on that!

So, not for animals, eh? You're against training an animal in ANY way then? Like, not to shit in the house or not to bite people and such?

I am against using animals in psychological research, or any for that matter..
    They need house trained

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I am against using animals in psychological research, or any for that matter..
    They need house trained
    I'm against using dog for Psycho research as our brains are patterned more closely with pigs. However, a lot can be said about the fact that we can cause similar reactions in species of animals as we can with humans (i.e. increased heart rate when the sense of "danger, danger, danger" [yes Rob, that's a Steve Irwin comment just for you], the notion to do things out of the normal to protect someone of great value to them, regardless of the size of the threat [bees with hives, humans with their "homeland"], and other traits we share.) If anything it helps us to remember that even though we think ourselves to be on such a higher point of the food chain, we are still just scavengers who got better at scavenging than most other animals...

And I'd stick to Freud. He's the only one of value. After all, he handed out scripts of Cocaine to everybody and I've NEVER met a drug dealer I didn't like

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Guys, do you know any applications on iPod, that is similar to Microsoft word or something? It'd really help since I've got an essay which I need to write, like now. My laptop has fucked up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I'm against using dog for Psycho research as our brains are patterned more closely with pigs. However, a lot can be said about the fact that we can cause similar reactions in species of animals as we can with humans (i.e. increased heart rate when the sense of "danger, danger, danger" [yes Rob, that's a Steve Irwin comment just for you], the notion to do things out of the normal to protect someone of great value to them, regardless of the size of the threat [bees with hives, humans with their "homeland"], and other traits we share.) If anything it helps us to remember that even though we think ourselves to be on such a higher point of the food chain, we are still just scavengers who got better at scavenging than most other animals...

And I'd stick to Freud. He's the only one of value. After all, he handed out scripts of Cocaine to everybody and I've NEVER met a drug dealer I didn't like
    Freud was a deterministic man though, he didn't take free will into account and he said we all go through the 5 stages of psycho sexual stages of development...

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Guys, do you know any applications on iPod, that is similar to Microsoft word or something? It'd really help since I've got an essay which I need to write, like now. My laptop has fucked up again.

Just tweet it to the teacher.

Go to hell.

Wish i could help Shaz
    I will have a Google for you?

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    I'm gonna be in so much shit now! Thanks anyway.

I'm gonna be in so much shit now! Thanks anyway.
    I hope you are not in too much bother Good Luck

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Try iA Writer, costs 69p but seems pretty decent plus you can upload your work to iCloud to pull off a computer later.