Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I did get a chuckle... but I have to say, I'm pretty sure this is now becoming the hashtag thread. Everyone seems to post their thoughts in a sentence or less and alot of them happen to be insults. I'm not saying this is bad but I wouldn't claim the last 10 pages that i read were any better than the megathread, which I happen to read quite often.

Now they are a team on the main roster! wait I forgot I'm not suppose to think that... they hate each other on the main roster! punk better watch out
    CBOT fro time to time becomes like megathread.From time to time you can see drama in this thread or even intellectual conversations.Sometimes it gets weird too

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Well Kane has been a tweener for years and Daniel Bryan has had more turns than a sixpence so maybe it won't be bad
    How did you come to that conclusion?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    How did you come to that conclusion?
    Because when they have played faces, it hasn't been that bad.. Anyway it won't be for long, only until the shield dis-band

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Because when they have played faces, it hasn't been that bad.. Anyway it won't be for long, only until the shield dis-band
    No, I meant how'd you conclude that Kane has been a tweener for years and Bryan has been turned more than a sixpence?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

The CM Punk knee surgery thread just about sums up why I can't be bothered with the wrestling sections anymore. People can't be arsed to give substance to their threads then throw a pissy fit when someone asks them to expand on their own thoughts or get abusive if you try to reply to them with reasoning.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    The CM Punk knee surgery thread just about sums up why I can't be bothered with the wrestling sections anymore. People can't be arsed to give substance to their threads then throw a pissy fit when someone asks them to expand on their own thoughts or get abusive if you try to reply to them with reasoning.
    "What do you mean I should make my thread worthy for discussion by adding substance of my own? Fuck you, dude! "

Blog Entries
    Why Wade, whatever do you mean?

But...but...but...everything you need to know is in the thread title! Oh wait, I meant everything I know is in the thread title! And no I couldn't be arsed writing anything about it because I can't catch the 2 random thoughts that are rattling around in my noggin as it is - and it wouldn't matter if I did because one concerns colouring in and the other is about a jigsaw puzzle! No time to stop and comment - it's nap time!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    "What do you mean I should make my thread worthy for discussion by adding substance of my own? Fuck you, dude! "
    Give me substance, NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Why Wade, whatever do you mean?

But...but...but...everything you need to know is in the thread title! Oh wait, I meant everything I know is in the thread title! And no I couldn't be arsed writing anything about it because I can't catch the 2 random thoughts that are rattling around in my noggin as it is - and it wouldn't matter if I did because one concerns colouring in and the other is about a jigsaw puzzle! No time to stop and comment - it's nap time!
    It's shocking the dribbling mess that they seem to perceive is adequate enough for discussion.

Blog Entries
    It's shocking the dribbling mess that they seem to perceive is adequate enough for discussion.
    I know, right? Just take a look at that "Have You Been Convinced"? thread. What a trainwreck that is.