Blog Entries
    So can anyone recommend me a phone to buy? I got bored of my shit Nokia ages ago, and I wanna get summin modern.

Excuse me, but I'm about to go all Tommy Thunder on ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    They do hate that other groups are coming in but gamers need to remember that they won't be accepted into society if they don't accept society into them.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    So can anyone recommend me a phone to buy? I got bored of my shit Nokia ages ago, and I wanna get summin modern.

Droid or Iphone problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I know what you're saying. It used to be that the nerds and the geeks (for want of a better term) could only seek each other out at school and form small select groups and be very protective of that. They'd still be a little bit douchey themselves but it was generally harmless, whisper-behind-the-hand, when noone was around type of jibes. Because they lacked the courage to stand up for themseves and/or the common sense to know that that very action makes them a bigger target.

Now what we are seeing is the anonymous gaming douchebag. And I can assure you that is something not restricted to the tough guy jock type - I would bet my ballsack and all it's contents that now they have the shield of anonymity, geeks are using it as a platform to vent, to act tough too. I'm also willing to bet that they are the worst type of abusive dickhead gamer there is. Their natural social insecurity and insularity is amplified out the back end.

Because, there is one universal truth when it comes to people (there's probably more, but anyway....) and that is - a dickhead is a dickhead and a good person is a good person and the race, creed, gender, sexuality or walk of life they come from has no necessary bearing on that.
    To clarify, I'm not suggesting all geeks are the bad type. But I will use Broc and Sully as two people who are tough online, yet weak cowards in real life.

Blog Entries
    Fun fucking times

Started raining inside my apartment yesterday, water dripping all over the kitchen and living room. Of course, it was inside, and I live on the 1st floor of a 3 story building, so I was a bit confused. Went upstairs and talked to the neighbors above me, who were also confused. We went up to the third floor, where noone was answering, and the water seemed to be coming from. Called the emergency maintainance line, and an hour later a guy showed up, got the keys to the place and went in. I followed just in case someone had been drowned in the tub or something.

We found that their washing machine had broken, and was just continually filling and overflowing with water. There was about 4-5 inches of water all over the floor. Also, there were clothes hung all over the apartment, suggesting that the morons knew that the washer was broken, and instead of just turning the water to it off, fucking left.

Assholes.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    that's a quote worth sigging. I have no problem with traditionally geeky/nerdy activities becoming more mainstream. It just allows me to talk to more people about things that I enjoy.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    But it's not like they can't find others to play with. They can play with each other. Can't you block profiles from joining your games on these things, once you find out what they're like? That would be one way for serious gamers to eliminate that kind of abusive gameplay.

Emergency meeting scheduled during 8-11 PM on a Monday.
    Only in WWE.
    And the start of this horrendous angle has been shot.
    Oh, that final part of AJ's promo was pretty good.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    But it's not like they can't find others to play with. They can play with each other. Can't you block profiles from joining your games on these things, once you find out what they're like? That would be one way for serious gamers to eliminate that kind of abusive gameplay.
    Xbox will allow you to choose what type of gamer you are which makes you more likely to play with other gamers who play and act similar to you. I think I play on what ever they call serious gamers on that system.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Why are people posting Raw spoilers? It's not even on in the UK yet! (which means I can't stream it )