Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    If you want to, I'm not sure it's mine though. I don't think spunk can travel through the tv.
    I tried to negate this and find a picture showing otherwise. So I Google Imaged "spunk traveling through the tv," and my first result...

Your guess is as good as mine.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

If you want to, I'm not sure it's mine though. I don't think spunk can travel through the tv.
    I wasn't sure if you were one of those types who are very compassionate with the Royal family. You are getting a future King or Queen though, if Elizabeth ever decides to die.

I'm a bit scared that you wacked your willy on Kate in front of the TV though, with no nudity.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I wasn't sure if you were one of those types who are very compassionate with the Royal family. You are getting a future King or Queen though, if Elizabeth ever decides to die.

I'm a bit scared that you wacked your willy on Kate in front of the TV though, with no nudity.

To be fair I don't mind the Royals, I think we'd be worse without 'em. Gawd bless her Mam.

Don't need nudity, when I'm in the mood I can dispatch the old baby gravy at will.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    I tried to negate this and find a picture showing otherwise. So I Google Imaged "spunk traveling through the tv," and my first result...

Your guess is as good as mine.
    On Fox News too.

On Fox News too.
    Fair enough. Still laughed my ass off looking at how stoned this dude looked though.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Are you compassionate for the Royal Family in The Netherlands?

Blog Entries

I always seem to pop into this thread at the weirdest moments...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I feel ya. At least you have a good reason to keep all non-mods off your friend's list.

Unlike some spiteful purple dinosaurs around here who wants to act like a Douche-A-Saurus Rex and ignore my friend requests and my PM's and phone calls and...sorry. Got ahead of myself.
    An attitude like that will get you nothing.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Are you compassionate for the Royal Family in The Netherlands?
    Not really, but I've mellowed down a lot.

I was very adamant about them having no function and that they should be gone, but I'm okay with them now.

They're just there for me now. They're good for the national solidarity and public relations and probably a lot more I'm forgetting. I would like them to spend a little less money though. It's a bit worrying, that they cost us more on average than that the Brits have to pay for their Royals.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Not really, but I've mellowed down a lot.

I was very adamant about them having no function and that they should be gone, but I'm okay with them now.

They're just there for me now. They're good for the national solidarity and public relations and probably a lot more I'm forgetting. I would like them to spend a little less money though. It's a bit worrying, that they cost us more on average than that the Brits have to pay for their Royals.
    Allright, same as me then. Belgian Royalty is alike to yours